• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with every Secret Rare Stormfront and up!

Hmm, bump three already. Alright, I'll help. Uhh, would you be interested in buying any of the Lv. X's I currently have in stock? They're not on your wants, but I have some good uns, like Dusknoir and... such! :)

Ooh really? I could always use Dusknoir... How much would it be? I have Shiftry EX now...

Lego: Do you mean your Flygon? Unfortunately, I traded my Blaziken... I need to update... Anything else you like?

The only other thing i want is dialga g X, But all i have on your list is darkrai g, Weavile g, And Flygon RR.

darksoulSP said:
Ooh really? I could always use Dusknoir... How much would it be? I have Shiftry EX now...

Lego: Do you mean your Flygon? Unfortunately, I traded my Blaziken... I need to update... Anything else you like?

Correct. Check out my thread... need any others? :) And make me an offer. The Shiftry (CG) is worth $5 in credit. I've already traded for several. :p

I actually have the Power Keepers one. How much is that worth?

Do you buy cards. And what lv.x do you want i have infernape, torterra, empoleon, darkrai promo, lucario promo, electivire and giratina.

You CANNOT sell on these forums unless you are a Verified Seller. Congrats on getting a warning. -Shining Raikou

Well, I'm not looking for those Xs right now, but I do buy. Do you have any RR level Xs?

You CANNOT buy from someone that isn't a Verified Seller! If you've made a deal for money, you need to make other arrangements. He cannot sell cards to you. -Shining Raikou

rising rivals no. But i have many old cards you might be interested in. Just wondering how much would you give for shiny kyogre and groudon ex.

I also have french scyther name is insecateur from base i think.

Not too interested in those, unfortunately. DO you have any Scyther/Scizor cards?

Like i said french scyther from the first set or at least i think thats where it is from.

Do you have a trade list I could just look at? That would be easier! :p

I need your dialga G. I'll give you rampardos if you want. LMK

If Kingdra doesn't do it, I can certainly do that! I'll see if I can get a spare one at league on Sunday.

darksoulSP said:
I actually have the Power Keepers one. How much is that worth?

Actually, they're both down to $4 now, but I'll give you $5.

EDIT: And check my Lv. X list again. Just did some more updating (including at least one more I know you'll want)! :)

Back