• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]Staples! [W]Rampardos stuff, Fighting energy!

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Uxie and Alakazam 4 Lv.X[H]Flygon Lv.X, Palkia G Lv.X!

My
Uxie x
Palkia G
Your
Flygon x

Lmk or counter

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Uxie and Alakazam 4 Lv.X[H]Flygon Lv.X, Palkia G Lv.X!

Hey, would you be willing to do either:

My;
2 Alazakam 4 (Non Holo)

Your;
Flygon (RR)

or

My:
Palkia G

Your:
Flygon (RR)

LMK or counter either one?

Thanks

I am looking for Scizor Ex, actually. If it is mint, then I'd like to trade for it, so please CML! :)

darksoulSP: It's...sorta mint. I don't see any scratches or anything, but the whole card has some sort of a "curve" to it.

AnthonyG: No thanks. IMO, those deals are bad for me.

teamoverdose: Oooh, nice offer. Before I agree, are the cards English and mint?

Hm... Well, that's puts the value down a little, but I'd still like to trade for it.

Would you do one of your Rotoms for it?

If it were in perfect condition, I would have... Is there anything of lesser value you would do it for?

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Uxie and Alakazam 4 Lv.X[H]Flygon Lv.X, Palkia G Lv.

Pokefan4000 said:
darksoulSP: It's...sorta mint. I don't see any scratches or anything, but the whole card has some sort of a "curve" to it.

AnthonyG: No thanks. IMO, those deals are bad for me.

teamoverdose: Oooh, nice offer. Before I agree, are the cards English and mint?

Bad deal(s) when Flygon doesn't go more than $6 and Palkia G can run you at least $7+, and you can get Flygon in the Theme Deck

OK. Thanks anyway for considering my offer though.

If you need anything LMK.

Thanks

darksoul: Hmm...Darkrai G Lucario GL for it?

teamoverdose: I'll PM you soon.

T-tar: It's from the tin. You still want it?

PM'd.

Now have Snorlax Lv.X for trade!

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Toxicroak G Promo and Alakazam 4 Lv.X[H]Snorlax Lv.X!

Sorry, don't really see anything.

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Toxicroak G Promo and Alakazam 4 Lv.X[H]Snorlax Lv.X!

Well, I'm not a certified seller, so I can't really sell it to you unless I got permission.

Yeah, I'd do that. PM me the e=details please! :)

PM'd.

Still need Alakazam 4 Lv.X!

My apologies Pokefan, but can you please send me the address again? Cleaning out my inbox, I accidently deleted it... And it was my Lucario GL and Darkrai G for your Scizor EX, and then my Floatzel GL, Arcanine, and Shifrtry RR for Surfing Pikachu, correct?

Back