• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]Staples! [W]Rampardos stuff, Fighting energy!

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Giratina #10 Platinum [H] Lotso Stuff, RAMPARDOS!

I have:

2x Giratina PT #10
1x Level Max
xXBasic Psychic Energy (These are throw-ins. Please don't try to make offers with these.)

I want:
RH Leafeon MD
3x Rampardos (2 RH)
any other RH you have on my wants

LMK, we'll get a deal done

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Giratina #10 Platinum [H] Lotso Stuff, RAMPARDOS!

I don't have any other RHs in your wants, but I may have Dawn Stadium. Let me check.

And it turns out that I only need 1 Giratina now. Would my RH Leafeon for that Giratina do?

CML for your 3x Rampardos (2 RH) Platinum.

Sorry, I don't really see anything at the moment.

Pokefan4000 said:
I don't have any other RHs in your wants, but I may have Dawn Stadium. Let me check.

And it turns out that I only need 1 Giratina now. Would my RH Leafeon for that Giratina do?

Do you have the Dawn Stadium, or need a Level Max?

I still need the Level Max, but I have no RH Dawn Stadium. (several of the regular kind, if you were somehow interested in those)

I can add Level Max if you add Crobat G. LMK

That sounds good to me. PM me to finallize?

cml for x3 rampardos pt.

I need 2 of your Phiones (#12, Md) and any Squirtle and Wartortle from Platinum.

Check out my list:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49497

Rayquaza: I'm interested in your secret rare scyther.

jreeves: The only thing I really see is that Ion Armor deck box.

Okay, pm me with an offer that includes my secret rare syther and your 3 rampardos.

Hi.
Please check my list for your
[RH] Beautifly - PT
[RH] Blissey - PT

I have a Level Max and 1 or 2 extra BTS.

CML for a poké turn if you have one

Tehhax: My Poketurn for your Miasma Valley?

Taylor: I'm interested in your Damage Aid Shaymin and your RH Dialga #5 PT.

CML for 1x Rampardos Pt. (RH or non, doesn't matter) I have the Giratina #10

Sorry, I'm getting all the Giratinas I need. I just forgot to update my list.

I'm interested in your 2 Weavile G.

RE: Pokefan's Trading Thread! [W]Pokemon-SP! [H] Lotso Stuff, RAMPARDOS!

Okay, I'll get back to you on that. Just waiting for a possible confirmation on another trade.

Do you by any chance have any Looker's, or Cyrus's?

CML for your 3 Rampardos PT. I have alot of G stuff.

Back