• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: TONS of staples+primes with ex's and lv.x's!!! W: merchandise, sleeves, and to CYL

RE: MAGNEZONE PRIME, DONPHAN PRIME, MACHAMP PRIME, MEW PRIME!!! LOOKING FOR GENGAR PRIME

ndrewzorz said:
Mudkip said:
Ok. Do you think you'll have your answer by later tonight?

It really depends if my other offer falls through :p

Ok. Thanks for taking an interest!

RE: Mew, Machamp, Donphan, Shaymin, pachi, zekrom, come and find what you're looking for

bump bump bump bump bump bump

RE: Mew, Machamp, Donphan, Shaymin, pachi, zekrom, come and find what you're looking for

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

piplup234 said:
Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

not really, sorry :-/

RE: H: TONS and TONS of staples+primes!!! W: Gengar prime, FSL, and ability serperior

Ok well thanks anyways

RE: H: TONS and TONS of staples+primes!!! W: Gengar prime, FSL, and ability serperior

piplup234 said:
Ok well thanks anyways
But I may be able to throw some stuff together for a really good trade. is your trade list updated?

Yeah, My list is fairly updated, just ask and I'll tell you if I still have it

piplup234 said:
Yeah, My list is fairly updated, just ask and I'll tell you if I still have it
what do you value the eeveelutions binder at?

I value the binder at probably $90...

what about the hat? and what are your trade rates?

I'd say the hat is $10 also I buy them on my Want to Buy thread for $28 per 1000 so I would trade for them at that value

piplup234 said:
I'd say the hat is $10 also I buy them on my Want to Buy thread for $28 per 1000 so I would trade for them at that value

How many would you want for the hat?

500 for the hat

450? Is that OK?

piplup234 said:
450? Is that OK?

I'll have to go see what I have. the problem is going to be the postage and what to send it in :-/ I think I'll probably have to pass. sorry :(

If you have enoguh I would do 4400 for the Hat and the Binder...

piplup234 said:

I think I'll pass, but I might get back to you after nats.

RE: MAGNEZONE PRIME, DONPHAN PRIME, MACHAMP PRIME, MEW PRIME!!! LOOKING FOR GENGAR PRIME

Looks like I was skipped a while back....
Afro-G said:
Please check my list for:
2x Donphan Prime (Main Want!)
xXx Pokemon Collector
xXx Pokemon Communication
3x Professor Juniper

There may be some other small things, but those are the bigger wants. Let me know if you find anything you need. Thank you! =)
Let me know when you get the chance, thanks.

ndrewzorz said:
piplup234 said:

I think I'll pass, but I might get back to you after nats.
OK, PM me when you know. Also, I could meet up with you at nats if you want and discuss it, but only if you want

Back