• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Worlds Merch, Japanese Merch, DRX W: Pokemon Catcher, Mew EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Lots W: NV FAs, Bulk, Lots

I think I'm going to hold on to the Celebi for now, and I'm down to 1 Cobalion. What do you value your sleeves and star at?

Sleeves are 20ish. I don't really wanna get rid of the star. Could you do:
My:
1 Pack Arceus Sleeves
1 Pack Shaymin Sleeves

Your:
2 FA N
1 FA Cobalion

HenryP said:
Sleeves are 20ish. I don't really wanna get rid of the star. Could you do:
My:
1 Pack Arceus Sleeves
1 Pack Shaymin Sleeves

Your:
2 FA N
1 FA Cobalion

I'll have to pass. That's almost twice what I value them at. Thanks though.

hey I was wondering if you have any eviolite >.> bec.... I'ma going to a cities on the 8th of Jan and I need two eviolite to complete my deck (I don't exactly have a celebi prime and I would offer a RH zekrom but it's in the mail still DX I have other cards thought if your not wants specific)

also if we do a trade (I'd send first) how long would it take you to ship to CT?

The Pikachu Mafia said:
hey I was wondering if you have any eviolite >.> bec.... I'ma going to a cities on the 8th of Jan and I need two eviolite to complete my deck (I don't exactly have a celebi prime and I would offer a RH zekrom but it's in the mail still DX I have other cards thought if your not wants specific)

also if we do a trade (I'd send first) how long would it take you to ship to CT?

Yeah I have those. I could ship em pretty quickly.

Slayer said:
How much bulk do you want for your sleeves?

Depends on which sleeves...

okay :3 what would you like for them? (I have lost of HGSS stuff outside of pokemon collector xP maybe.... half of lugia legend for 2x eviolite?)

Do you have the Sigilyph that has Refelcet from EP, Jirachi from CL or UD and Ditto from TM?

I don't have jirachi and I don't think I have sigilyph but I could check :3

Edit: after checking I actually do have a sigilyph from EP with reflect :D

yes..... but I need them in my deck :/ (same with eviolite I need them for ZPST)

no and no :/ (the free primes I have are all junky HGSS primes i.e ampharos and feraligatr also I have shiny garados from that set)

well rare candy is the same story as tornadus but I have a few RH staples (cleffa, communication etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back