• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:x2heatran stamped rr and champ x drapion x giratina x W:floatzel gl x

RE: H:raichu lv.x W:leafeon lv.x badly

Nah, sorry. I already got a Bebe's coming. :eek:

dmaster out.

RE: H:raichu lv.x x2 and alakazam lv.x all plt shiny W:leafeon lv.x will trade alot for

My:
Shiny Duskull

Your:
Shiny Lotad?

RE: H:raichu lv.x x2 and alakazam lv.x all plt shiny W:leafeon lv.x will trade alot for

Taylor45 said:
My:
Shiny Duskull

Your:
Shiny Lotad?

can do im sending out tuesday k

Due to the new rules, you are not allowed to sell cards unless you have been here in the forums 3+ months and have at least 20+ refs on this site. Please take down all your prices and you are not allowed to begin selling until you meet all the criteria. Please change this as soon as possible otherwise a warning will be given and continue to be given until it is changed.

RE: H:raichu lv.x x2 and alakazam lv.x all plt shiny W:leafeon lv.x & gyrados* hp

Need:
x1 dark raichu (team rocket)
x1 shining celebi (neo 4)

Are they mint and CML.

RE: H:raichu lv.x x2 and alakazam lv.x all plt shiny W:leafeon lv.x & gyrados* hp

Prof. Shinx said:
Need:

Are they mint and CML.

i cyl but im only interested in the:
Gacha-pon figures:
weavile evo line

Do you have special dark energy and basic dark energy? I can trade Dialga X for some

giggran said:
Prof. Shinx said:
Need:

Are they mint and CML.

I cyl but im only interested in the:
Gacha-pon figures:
weavile evo line
Would you do it for 1 of those cards???

Please CML for the Shining Celebi.

I have a GE Dialga X among other things.

Thanks

CML for your Shining Magikarp, Shining Celebi, and Shining Noctowl. And your SF Charmeleon.

Tehhax said:
Do you have special dark energy and basic dark energy? I can trade Dialga X for some

how many?

Prof. Shinx said:
giggran said:
Prof. Shinx said:
Need:

Are they mint and CML.

I cyl but im only interested in the:
Gacha-pon figures:
weavile evo line
Would you do it for 1 of those cards?

can u do my dark raichu for them?

zephilim said:
Please CML for the Shining Celebi.

I have a GE Dialga X among other things.

Thanks

what would u want for dialga lv.x?

Goldash said:
CML for your Shining Magikarp, Shining Celebi, and Shining Noctowl. And your SF Charmeleon.

i like magmortar lv.x

RE: H:raichu lv.x x2 and alakazam lv.x plt shinies dialga g x W:help me complete hp set

My Giratina Lv. X

Your Dialga G Lv. X

LMK. (Your card must be mint, mine is)

RE: H:raichu lv.x x2 and alakazam lv.x plt shinies dialga g x W:help me complete hp set

My:
Dialga GE LvX
Leafeon #7
for your
Dialga G LvX

my

$30
dialga lv x ge
leafeon #7

your

dialga g x
alakazam LVX

lmk

CML for dialga g lv.x.

Back