Hair styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon Jedi Master

May get back into the TCG
What's your hair style? Long, short, wavy, blah, blah, or blah?

My hair used to be really long, (for a guy anyway...XD) but my mom had it cut like two days ago, and I don't like the way it looks. My hair is really thick. Most of my friends have long hair.

What's your hair like?

ffvs13prince_looks_hot-1.jpg

Shorter till somewhere near the ears.

Mine is very long, covers my right eye, and surprisingly, my hair is pretty smooth. All around except for the back where it sticks up a little near my neck.

Needless to say I hate my hair. It looks emo and kinda stupid imo ;P

Galefail said:
Mine is very long
What's mine then?

Mine's probably more than twice as long as any male here claiming his hair is long, seriously. Except for some exceptions.

Check the picture thread for more details. Please do note that the pictures there are around 6 months old, and my hair hasn't really been shortened since.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Galefail said:
Mine is very long
What's mine then?

Mine's probably more than twice as long as any male here claiming his hair is long, seriously. Except for some exceptions.

Check the picture thread for more details. Please do note that the pictures there are around 6 months old, and my hair hasn't really been shortened since.

Yours is much longer than mine, but mine is still touching past my shoulders.

Mine fringe drapes over my right eye. It's blonde :3. The back goes down to my shoulders, nearley :D!

Long, blonde, semi-smooth. I'm lazy so I don't do anything to style it.

dmaster out.

My hair is long and blonde. and so very pretty

It is about 3 inches long, and I have a cowlick that I can't get to stay down right above my right eye...everyone loves my hair. :D

http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/teens/images/a915-teen-girl-hairstyle.jpg

Except mine's brownish/blondish and a little shorter in the back.

Pandamore said:
http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/teens/images/a915-teen-girl-hairstyle.jpg

Except mine's brownish/blondish and a little shorter in the back.

Please say thats you :p

My hair...eh depends on my mood. I dye a streak [non-permanetly] in the part that sometimes covers my right eye. Brown hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back