Hair styles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is about to my shoulders and somewhat curly until I straighten it. I part mine in the middle of my bangs and on from there. It's dark brown with red highlights

Spirit Of Mew said:
Mine is about to my shoulders and somewhat curly until I straighten it. I part mine in the middle of my bangs and on from there. It's dark brown with red highlights

You got highlights? lol I WANT TO SEE THEM. Don't get rid of them until states.

Blonde-brown, about to my shoulders, covers my left eye sometimes, and can be very poofy. Overall, wavy and impossible to style into something even slightly "pretty." I'd have the best hair if it were still the 80s. :B

Brown, about an inch and a half long, grows like my scalp is made out of fertaliser, and does that annoying sticky-up-thing on the back of my head that's impossible to comb down. Nyaaaah.

scampy said:
Brown, about an inch and a half long, grows like my scalp is made out of fertaliser, and does that annoying sticky-up-thing on the back of my head that's impossible to comb down. Nyaaaah.

UUUGGGGHHH!!! same here.

I like wearing my hair long... to my ears. My hair is often very greasy. It adds to my I-don't-care-about-anything look. I also look very sloppy. I always have my shoes untied. ^_^

Rayquaza95 said:
scampy said:

UUUGGGGHHH!!! same here.

Yea my hair does that thing too:( I believe it is called a triple crown. But I've sort of beaten it by washing my hair twice every morning.

My hair is semi long with the fringe just touching my eyebrows and the rest just past my ears. Some people say my hairs a bit like zac efron's o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back