Halloween. Like it or hate it?

ZapCannon said:
I hate it, I've never gotten to trick-or-treat in my life and it only gives those emo/gothapotamus weirdos an excuse to go out in society.

I'm sorry but posts like this piss me off.

:/

What did people who are different EVER do to you, or anyone for that matter? There is nothing wrong with being different, with expressing your emotions as a person and it being translated into your clothing.

Sure, I too, hate stereotypes, but that doesn't mean you can discount everyone.

Stereotypes and fear are the reasons we have war, and strife, and hunger. Just because someone is different then your clearly "idealistic" views, doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.

>_<

Anyways... I love Halloween.

Candy + Cosplay + Sleepovers = Ultra Fun.
Sure it's a "pagan holiday." But so is Christmas.

:/

It has it's ups and downs, and yes it is dangerous to be unaccompanied, but life's a risk.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I have grown less favored of Halloween. Mostly due to the fact I have to hand out candy.
:O I love handing out candy. My best friend who moved to another school and town comes all the way from Owasso to my neighborhood on Halloween to see us. It's very fun seeing all the costumes, too.

I always loved Halloween as a kid, I loved trick-or-treating with friends, and I loved exploring the neighborhood. I haven't had to hand out candy, and hopefully I won't.

i LOVED halloween as a child...but as i grew older, times changed...tv changed the way kids behaved. now society has children all evil and dirty..

but now as im an adult, times seem to be going back to the old. and im luvin it again. i now have a 2/3 yr old (shes almost 3) and i cant wait to have her exp what i did as a child. all the good times and whatnot.

gonna go to wild waves for their halloween thingy as i have season passes. heh.

Wow, many of you are 12, 13 years old and you hate it!? LOLz.

I dont really care for it much myself. It was fun when I was younger. It gave me somthing to do and who doesnt like the candy?
But now that Im too old, its just annoying. The doorbell rings every 30 seconds, with kids dressed up as a princess or a fairy.

If there WAS ever any point to halloween, it was the "scary" concept. Fairys are not scary.

I personally would rather just go to a party with some friends and dress up for the fun of it. Just like an anime event.

....Oh, great. Halloween is in a few weeks....sigh...
Even if you turn off your porch light, there are still those idiots who ring your doorbell anyway.

shadoworganoid said:
Even if you turn off your porch light, there are still those idiots who ring your doorbell anyway.

Not if you have a gate around your house lol. (Success!)

dmaster out.

shadoworganoid said:
I don't really care for it much myself. It was fun when I was younger. It gave me somthing to do and who doesnt like the candy?
But now that Im too old, its just annoying. The doorbell rings every 30 seconds, with kids dressed up as a princess or a fairy.

Exactly why my family leaves out a bucket with candy in it on the porch.

Azul said:
I'm 13 and I still Trick-or-Treat, what's wrong with that?

I plan to trick-or-treat until Im 16-20, it really depends on how I look, and how long the awkward silence will be...

aggiegwyn said:
I plan to trick-or-treat until Im 16-20, it really depends on how I look, and how long the awkward silence will be...

Haha, good luck with that. By the age of thirteen you're pretty much cut-off :p.

Bobblehead said:
Haha, good luck with that. By the age of thirteen you're pretty much cut-off :p.
Not in my neighborhood, Ive had 16 year-olds come to my porch, its seems to be okay,as long as you have a kid with you.
(BTW, Im the oldest of 4 siblings, I think Im covered.)

This year I plan on scaring Trick-or-Treaters. >:]
However those little newspaper ball things you hang in the trees with designs on them are awesome.

Holloween is my favorite holiday, just because it is cool. I sm going trick or treating this year, I am going to be a Rey Mysterio. :)

shadoworganoid said:
Ha, lucky for you.

My parents AND neighbors say im too old.

Jee, your neighbor hood is boring, but you can still eat some of the candy while handing it out...
Andd what about Halloween parties?

Pokeman said:
Holloween is my favorite holiday, just because it is cool. I sm going trick or treating this year, I am going to be a Rey Mysterio. :)

Rey Mysterio, the WWE wrestler, if your going to be a wrestler from wwe, you should be some one cooler, like Jeff Hardy...

What is everyone that likes Holloween going to be this year, I am going to be a Rey Mysterio, he is a WWE wrestler.

Back