halo3vsCOD4

CoD4 is the best. However, you can't go wrong by owning both.

If you have a PS3 like I do and therefore don't have regular access to Halo 3, go with Resistance: Fall Of Man. imo, better than Halo 3 just by an inch, and 40-player online matches are fun as hell.

did'nt play that yet
here's the thing Halo is a killer mutiplayer CoD4 is just an advanced call of duty metal of honar will soon overcome CoD4

COD4 is the best, don't buy resistance, it is crap

cod4 PS3 you can go online and beat people from around the world!

CoD4: MW is better than Halo anything, IMO. The best online I'll probably ever see in a video game. I absolutely love the sound-effects, as well. Halo 3 is just more of the same. =/

dmaster out.

kakatchi said:
did'nt play that yet
here's the thing Halo is a killer mutiplayer CoD4 is just an advanced call of duty metal of honar will soon overcome CoD4

I highly doubt that Medal of Honor just keeps putting out the same old WW2 games it will just die off. It really can't compete.

BTW. I'd say Halo 3 but that would most likely change because I haven't played COD4 and I hear it is awesome by overwhelming sources.

I prefer Call of Duty because the graphics and gameplay are just a tad better. Plus, I don't own Halo 3. :/

well I don't own a PS3 so no CoD4 for me.
anyway halo 3 rules yes you can beat people from around the world via. CoD4 BUT can you create your own maps?! I didn't think so...

cod4 -
kakatchi said:
well I don't own a PS3 so no CoD4 for me.
anyway halo 3 rules yes you can beat people from around the world via. CoD4 BUT can you create your own maps?! I didn't think so...

you can get cod4 if you have a ds or 360 you don't need ps3.

Back