Has this ever hapened to you?

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
I saw in Miami Wizards Vs vampires on Waverly place, and I discovered today that I feel attracted to Bridgit Mendler[I know how to spell weirdo], I don't know why, she is ehh...hawt?, but not that much[?].
The question is the title.

I'm still trying to understand the problem. You watched a tv show one night, and now you find yourself attracted to a women you describe as smexy?

Bulbasaur45S said:
rofl
whats wrong with being attracted to a hawt chick?
AhA, but it is weird, since I did not feel this whe I was seeing it.

Its the fact he didnt feel like that while he was watching him and randomly came upon him afterwards.

Maybe he has a delayed reaction time or something.

selena gomez is not hot. Looks like her face got hit by a sludge hammer...lol but is this girl IN wizards? Is she the mom or something?

Seth1789110 said:
selena gomez is not hot. Looks like her face got hit by a sludge hammer...lol but is this girl IN wizards? Is she the mom or something?
The mom? no, she appeared in Wizards vs vampires of waverly place, she was the daughter of the vampires.
Also, I am not attracted because she is hot, the problem is I don't know why.

To the question, not exactly. I mean, I've had mild crushes on celebrities before. It'll pass because they'll never know. ;p

dmaster out.

Oh... you dont know why you like her. Maybe you like the character she played and not the actor herself. Or maybe you habve just thinking in a different way to the last time you saw this show.

infmach said:
Bulbasaur45S said:
rofl
Delayed reaction. It could have been that your state of mind prevented a hormonal response. You may have been angry, stressed out, or simply preoccupied.

xanaseviper said:
Oh... you don't know why you like her. Maybe you like the character she played and not the actor herself. Or maybe you habve just thinking in a different way to the last time you saw this show.

I saw her home made videos, and I don't have a different reaction.

Metricus said:
infmach said:
Bulbasaur45S said:
rofl
Delayed reaction. It could have been that your state of mind prevented a hormonal response. You may have been angry, stressed out, or simply preoccupied.

ho...hormonal? This is because of puberty? Man. Ipmed her in youtue, I did not say soething like:"OMG, u...omg, I Can't breath."

xanaseviper said:
Yeah you were probably not in the mood or something.
Well, I was ind annoyed against my aunt, and concerned about homwork. Also, I sometimes swea thinking of her.

Back