Hatterene VMAX, Zacian VSTAR, Zamazenta VSTAR from “Crown Zenith!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The English versions of Zacian VSTAR, Zamazenta VSTAR, and Hatterene VMAX have been revealed from Crown Zenith!

Hatterene-VMAX-143x200.jpg

#66 Hatterene VMAX

Zacian-VSTAR-143x200.jpg

#96 Zacian VSTAR

Zamanzenta-VSTAR-143x200.jpg

#99 Zamazenta VSTAR

Here are all of the revealed English cards so far:

Kyogre-V-144x200.jpg

#37 Kyogre V

SWSH125_EN_46-144x200.png

#46 Rotom VSTAR

SWSH125_EN_51-144x200.png

#51 Radiant Charjabug

Hatterene-VMAX-143x200.jpg

#66...

Continue reading...

Tcg
I could sorta see it working with goodra but really I think it would be a free 2 prizes for your opponent
2 free prizes? Zam 270 or 370 after a VSTAR, the main issue is a weakness two Zard, against Lugia they can Zard you even with parasol, if your were determined to make it work, my imagination you’ll be as a back up to Goodra as while you have to drop the healing you can become a stone hard wall and as Goodra had no weakness a Goodra plus parasol, plus a temple means 2 vacuum from lugia

the problem is how to attach the energy melo, saucer e-switch is probably your best bet and with Zam V’s ability plus maybe a bib and your could get this working.

could be fun, not that good but fun

2 free prizes? Zam 270 or 370 after a VSTAR, the main issue is a weakness two Zard, against Lugia they can Zard you even with parasol, if your were determined to make it work, my imagination you’ll be as a back up to Goodra as while you have to drop the healing you can become a stone hard wall and as Goodra had no weakness a Goodra plus parasol, plus a temple means 2 vacuum from lugia

the problem is how to attach the energy melo, saucer e-switch is probably your best bet and with Zam V’s ability plus maybe a bib and your could get this working.

could be fun, not that good but fun
I mean before/after the ability is used

Back