• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2-1 Luxray X, Charizard Star, ect. Want: Vaporeon plushie. Will trade a TON for

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Just back from prerelease - have Charizard G X

hmmm. maybe we could continue this after my PR on saturday?

RE: Just back from prerelease - have Charizard G X

You are NOT allowed to list cards you do not have in hand, please fix

RE: Have Charizard G X and Dialga G X

zephilim said:
CML for Charizard G X and Celebi*. Thanks
Hmmm, I like Landmin X, Glaceon Lv. X, Machamp Lv. X, MT Uxie and like 4 premiere balls. (I also would trade for your Dialga G X)

I didn't see anything i would trade for Charizard X, but I also have a Porygon Z X if you are interested.

Please make me an offer for my celebi* (I value it fairly high) and Porygon Z X.

Also, just curious, how huge would you trade for a Luxray GL X?

kronoseal said:
Hmmm, I like Landmin X, Glaceon Lv. X, Machamp Lv. X, MT Uxie and like 4 premiere balls. (I also would trade for your Dialga G X)

I didn't see anything I would trade for Charizard X, but I also have a Porygon Z X if you are interested.

Please make me an offer for my celebi* (I value it fairly high) and Porygon Z X.

Also, just curious, how huge would you trade for a Luxray GL X?

Why do you have a Luxray X?! Cause If you do I could trade my Landmin...and maybe Machamp for it, and maybe the 4 Premier balls if that helps. I also have a LA Uxie thats not really mint if you're interested.

zephilim said:
Why do you have a Luxray X?! Cause If you do I could trade my Landmin...and maybe Machamp for it, and maybe the 4 Premier balls if that helps. I also have a LA Uxie thats not really mint if you're interested.
yeah, I have a luxray x but it is my only one and is decked, which is why it isn't listed. I prolly wouldn't trade it for that, sorry. how bad condition is the uxie in? could you still make an offer for possibly the porygon z and celebi*? I have a pretty good offer on the porygon z already just to let ya know.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Can you please cml for your Lucario GL? Thanks.
I really like leafeon x, anything i could add to get that? i also have a wigglytuff ge.

Ok, well I may have PZX coming from someone else so I don't really need it, and the Celebi* is more of a collection want so I don't wanna trade anything I might be able to use to get something I need. There's nothing I can add for Luxray?

Uxie isn't horrible, but it is noticible.

No, you would have to give me like all my wants for the Leafeon X. Sorry.

zephilim said:
Ok, well I may have PZX coming from someone else so I don't really need it, and the Celebi* is more of a collection want so I don't wanna trade anything I might be able to use to get something I need. There's nothing I can add for Luxray?

Uxie isn't horrible, but it is noticible.
Naw, I don't really see anything unless you have a good SV X. i'll be sure to let ya know if i get another though.

RE: Have Alakazam 4 X, Dialga G X, other X's.

shadoworganoid said:
Would you trade My Garchomp C Lv X for your Uxie Lv X?
Nope. I value Garchomp X (soon to be in tins) at about $15 and Uxie X at about $35.

Would you do Uxie X for my Blaziken FB Lv X????

I can add a few RH or somthing...

But the Blaziken is worth $30+

shadoworganoid said:
Would you do Uxie X for my Blaziken FB Lv X????

I can add a few RH or somthing...

But the Blaziken is worth $30+

which/how many RH could you throw in?
also, got any rosys you could throw in?

darksoulSP said:
Please CML for Absol G. :)
I didn't really see anything i need except for some of your lv. Xs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back