• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2-1 Luxray X, Charizard Star, ect. Want: Vaporeon plushie. Will trade a TON for

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need Azelf LA and MT, Mesprit LA and MT, and Uxie MT

Make an offer for: Azelf LA and Mesprit LA

kronoseal said:
Jackolas said:
well what do I have that you want?

There isn't anything really, I just wondered what you might offer. Have you got anything from my wants?

Jackolas said:
kronoseal said:
Jackolas said:
well what do I have that you want?

There isn't anything really, I just wondered what you might offer. Have you got anything from my wants?
Roseanne's research and a rare candy for Azelf and Mesprit?

richkid50000 said:
is the shaymin X land form?
I have a land form, but it's decked so it would have to be a killer deal

RE: Need Azelf LA and MT, Mesprit LA and MT and Landmin X

Do you buy? I have most of your wants. LMK.

Mudkip said:
Do you buy? I have most of your wants. LMK.
What do you have from my wants and how much are they?

Kingdra LA
Luxray GL Lv. X
Claydol - great encounters
holo basic energies
Dialga G (x2)

==============

Well when I meant most meant a good one. I have Claydol and numerous energy (holo).

You can PM me with offers and we'll go from there.

kronoseal said:

LOL. No thanks. That is a very weak offer. You obviously didn't read my rules. Staple trainers are throw in only. I will CYL and counter

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for E-VIRE lv.X?

I traded it, sorry.

Jackolas said:
kronoseal said:

LOL. No thanks. That is a very weak offer. You obviously didn't read my rules. Staple trainers are throw in only. I will CYL and counter
Mesprit gets about $3 and Azelf might get $7
Roseannes and rare candys go for $5 min, usually 6, so I thought it was pretty even. Feel free to counter though

kronoseal said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for E-VIRE lv.X?

I traded it, sorry.

Jackolas said:
kronoseal said:

Mesprit gets about $3 and Azelf might get $7
Roseannes and rare candys go for $5 min, usually 6, so I thought it was pretty even. Feel free to counter though

But I don't need them. I have enough to deck. I only want them as throw ins. I wont trade solely for trainers. Thanks though

RE: (H) Dialga G Lv. X (N) Uxie La, Azelf LA and MT, Mesprit LA and MT and Landmin X

Bump #3

RE: (H) Dialga G Lv. X (N) Uxie La, Azelf LA and MT, Mesprit LA and MT and Landmin X

Please CML for Lucario GL, Dialga G Lv.X, 1 Bibarel SF(if you have one), and any Bidoof cards you may have.

Pokefan4000 said:
Please CML for Lucario GL, Dialga G Lv.X, 1 Bibarel SF(if you have one), and any Bidoof cards you may have.
I like LA Uxie, SR Charmeleon and Shiny drifloon, and Shaymin damage aid.
I don't really see anything I would trade Dialga for, but how about shaymin for Lucario? I would want to add more on to that trade to make it worth shipping, so see if there is anything else you want please. also, I have 2 bibarel SF (no bidoof, sorry)

kronoseal said:
Pokefan4000 said:
I don't really see anything I would trade Dialga for, but how about shaymin for Lucario? I would want to add more on to that trade to make it worth shipping, so see if there is anything else you want please. also, I have 2 bibarel SF (no bidoof, sorry)
Actually, I just updated my list. I no longer have Uxie and Shaymin.

Pokefan4000 said:
kronoseal said:
Pokefan4000 said:
Actually, I just updated my list. I no longer have Uxie and Shaymin.
Oh dang. I might trade my Dialga G X, but it would take a whole lot. It took a lot of cards to get.

karimsoliman94 said:
karimsoliman94 said:
cml for shaymin and regigigas x
Sorry, didn't really see anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back