• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades! ~ My GengarP+more, your Uxie/Lux X. See DOTW. Have T/S, LW, PONT

I READ THE RULES!!!!!!
CML for 3 skarmory col 1rh

RE: Glaceon's trades! ~ My GengarP+more, your Uxie/Lux X. See DOTW. Have T/S, LW, PONT

@chop: what do you mean?
@ konter: Down to 1. Not RH. Sorry. Saw Machamp and Mew though.

RE: :Glaceon's trades! ~ My GengarP+more, your Uxie/Lux X. See DOTW. Have T/S, LW, PONT

my 2donphan prime your pachirisu CoL & blaziken FB 1x typhlosion prime absol prime

RE: :Glaceon's trades! ~ My GengarP+more, your Uxie/Lux X. See DOTW. Have T/S, LW, PONT

All of that for 2 Donphan? Maybe my Blaziken, Pachi, and Typhlosion for your Donphan Prime, Spiritomb LP, and 2 lookers.

RE: Glaceon's trades! ~Have MD-SF and SP. Uxie LA (can be LP or not). ERL. Want Primes!

Bump.

RE: Glaceon's trades! ~Have MD-SF and SP. Uxie LA (can be LP or not). ERL. Want Primes!

please cml for up to 3 uxie. i dont ccare if they are LA or LP

i red da rulz

any other primes? Or wants? Otherwise, nothing.

glaceon said:
any other primes? Or wants? Otherwise, nothing.

i have an espeon, umbreon, and 2x electrode primes not listed

No thanks.

Bumpdate.

I read the rules.

Interested in all of your packs, especially the CoL ones.
Do you know if your base packs are 1st edition or shadowless?

Not first ed. IDK about Shadowless. As for the packs, I saw nothing. I could sell you them.

CML for

mesprit

i read the rules ^_^

Yanmega Prime? I'd add more. I'd also like these primes: Scizor, Steelix, Mew, Machamp, Donphan.

I read the rules

I am quite interested in the Base Set Packs, as I have expressed before. The only thing that I have from your wants is a Machamp Prime and a Sableye. So, if there's anything else you'd want for the three (I'd prefer to get all of them), you can check my link.

Please CML for 1 LA Pack!

Read da rules

I read the rules!

CML for:
1x Electrode Prime
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Typhlosion Prime

Let me know if you find anything you need. Thank you.

Decmaster said:
I read the rules

I am quite interested in the Base Set Packs, as I have expressed before. The only thing that I have from your wants is a Machamp Prime and a Sableye. So, if there's anything else you'd want for the three (I'd prefer to get all of them), you can check my link.

I'm down to 2 packs, and am interested in Mew Prime. Offer?

Darkvoid57 said:
Please CML for 1 LA Pack!

Read da rules

Gone, sorry.

Afro-G said:
I read the rules!

CML for:
1x Electrode Prime
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Typhlosion Prime

Let me know if you find anything you need. Thank you.

Nothing, sorry.

How does a Machamp prime NM sound for your Gigas X?

Mew Prime ($16.00)
Something ( Total$4.00)

2 Base Set packs (2 @ $10.00 (on average= $20.00)

How does that sound? Let me know or counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back