• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]BW Packs Codes! Working Firered!!! RH Reuniclus! Rare bulk, FA Zekky! Mew Prime[W] FA Reshy & b

Do u have any ability Samurott?

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]BW Packs Codes! Working Firered!!! RH Reuniclus! Rare bulk, FA Zekky! Mew Prime[W] FA Reshy & b

No. I may be getting one though.

glaceon said:
Afro-G said:
glaceon said:
1x Vileplume UD
3-4 Communication
Could we do....

My:
1x Reshiram FA
1x Kingdra Prime

Your:
1x Donphan Prime
1x Zekrom FA
2x Pokemon Communication (Throw-ins)

Let me know or counter offer. Thank you. =)

I don't value Kingdra Prime very highly... and I value Zekrom over it:

Your:
1x Reshiram FA
Ability Samurott

My:
1x Donphan Prime
Vileplume/ 2 Communications
I realized I can't trade Samurott so I'm going to take it off my list and I wasn't thinking when I offered you Kingdra because it was already in another trade. Would you be willing to do....
My:
1x Reshiram FA

Your:
1x Donphan Prime
2x Pokemon Communication
2x Twins

Let me know or counter offer, thank you. =)

No way.

http://trollandtoad.com/p291449.html
http://trollandtoad.com/p307836.html

Your Reshy
RH Sage
Rotom
1x Krookodile
PlusPower 1 UL RH/ Revive RH

My Donphan Prime.

glaceon said:
No way.

http://trollandtoad.com/p291449.html
http://trollandtoad.com/p307836.html

Your Reshy
RH Sage
Rotom
1x Krookodile
PlusPower 1 UL RH/ Revive RH

My Donphan Prime.
Well your first offer was Donphan for Reshiram so don't make me sound like I'm crazy lol. Would you drop the Krookodile from my side and add in something on your side? Maybe like some Pokemon Communication and or some Twins? Let me know what you can do. Thanks.

Drop Krook, and I add twins?

Could we do....
My:
1x Reshiram FA
1x Sage's Training (RH)
1x Rotom UD
1x PlusPower UL (RH)

Your:
1x Donphan Prime
1x Pokemon Communication
1x Twins

If you absolutely can't do both I prefer the Pokemon Communication, but I don't think it's asking to much to add in a Twins.
Let me know, thanks.

Deal (wow it took a long time to agree on something). PM me.

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]BW Packs, Codes! Working Firered!!! FA Zekky! Mew Prime [W] BULK UC/C. Need 1000, will trade a

bump.

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]BW Packs, Codes! Working Firered!!! FA Zekky! Mew Prime [W] BULK UC/C. Need 1000, will trade a

Can I get some details on your FireRed?

Its used, I have the origanal container for it.

It comes with:

the game
the container
instruction manual
a poster

It works, and saves. I sometimes have to blow in it to make it work though.

img1830q.jpg

Please CML for:

4 BW packs
7 codes
1x Reshiram FA
RH Klingklang

Thanks.

My
2 Codes
1 pack
Klingkang RH
Your
Indigo Plateua TM NM/M
Abiliboar NM/M

glaceon said:
My
2 Codes
1 pack
Klingkang RH
Your
Indigo Plateua TM NM/M
Abiliboar NM/M

Would you add another code if I make the Indigo Plateau a RH?

no. I don't care about RH.

glaceon said:
no. I don't care about RH.

OK that's fine so just PM me conformation.

EDIT: I just looked at T&T and I found out that ability boar costs $15 so could you do and offer like

My:
x1 Ability Boar ( $15)
x1 Indigo Plateau ( 25c)
Total: $15.25

For your
3 Packs ( $12)
x1 Klinklank ($2.50)
Total: $14.50

Packs retail for 4, and don't forget the extra shipping money that it costs to buy packs there. I will not change the offer, because to buy the Klinklang, pack, and codes, an extra shipping fee I dont have is applied at T&T.

I want 2 Mew Prime.

I have ability Emboar and cml. Thanks.

glaceon said:
Packs retail for 4, and don't forget the extra shipping money that it costs to buy packs there. I will not change the offer, because to buy the Klinklang, pack, and codes, an extra shipping fee I don't have is applied at T&T.

Could you at least do it for 2 packs and klinklank?

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
I want 2 Mew Prime.

I have ability Emboar and cml. Thanks.

My 2x Mew
Zekrom RH
Your
2x Abiliboars RH

gary182000 said:
glaceon said:
Packs retail for 4, and don't forget the extra shipping money that it costs to buy packs there. I will not change the offer, because to buy the Klinklang, pack, and codes, an extra shipping fee I don't have is applied at T&T.

Could you at least do it for 2 packs and klinklank?

I will of you add RH Yanma, and make the indigo plateu RH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back