• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: A lot. Want: In desperate need of Shaymin lv.x (Land form)...

RE: Special deal here guys, got to see this, vrapceboy`s week`s special

Jaimonster said:
I have an Ape 4 X that Im not really using, do you have any other unlisted Lv Xs?

Sry but I do not have for trade. Maybe do you want to take my week`s special? LMk in both cases.

Updated with some lv.xs, surfing pikachu and more new wants ;)

HI. I need your 1x Roseanne's Research (POP8) and Weezing (GE). Check my list for those :p

The_Joker said:
HI. I need your 1x Roseanne's Research (POP8) and Weezing (GE). Check my list for those :p

Do you still have that Power Spray? Cause if you do, I can do for it:

My:
Weezing

Your:
Power Spray

NO, I don't have POwer spray, and Roseanne's a bigger Priority. Anything Else you need? Some Stamped Cards?

OMG Vrapceboy`s hot thread finally active... We got a special deal of the week guys.... Yap you are reading my minds.... I got Gengar lv.x.... And I want your Flygon lv.x so come on come on we want you here :D

RE: Vrapceboy`s back for 6th time, and now he is offering Gengar lv.x for your Flygon X

Sry but I have to bump one more time... This week is freakin` great for me... In my booster for Nicolaus I got... TANGROWTH lv.x :D

RE: Vrapceboy`s back for 6th time, and now he is offering Gengar lv.x for your Flygon X

CML for your Felicity`s Drawings x2 and x2 plus power.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66505

tyler_pwn said:
CML for your Felicity`s Drawings x2 and x2 plus power.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66505

Sry I don`t see anything :(

RE: Vrapceboy`s back for 6th time, and now he is offering Gengar lv.x for your Flygon

Cml for tangrowth x and gengar x

Huh... Didn`t see anything...

CML please for your Gengar X.
I do not have Flygon X to trade as I am looking for one too.

I am so sry but I really want to trade gengar for it, cause flygon lv.x is the last card I need to finish my deck. LMK if you get one :)

It's all good.
No apology necessary.

I like
azelf
Gliscor x1 H (biggest want) i can offer a palkia G for this straight up

Superwolfe said:
I like
azelf
Gliscor x1 H (biggest want) i can offer a palkia G for this straight up

I can`t trade anymore azelf, will update that tommorrow.... And I don`t really want to trade oversea for just that :D

What conditions is your Shining Gyarados?

eevee said:
What conditions is your Shining Gyarados?

It has few scraches... I would say 90-95%....Not to bad... Condition is ok, could be better and could be awful cause that wasn`t my card.

my flygon x, your tangrowth x, two gliscor x. or counter.

Back