• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: A lot. Want: In desperate need of Shaymin lv.x (Land form)...

RE: N: tortera md, kingdras, trainers and claydols H: some x and lote more stuffs...

My:
Rare Candy
Uxie LA

For your:
Super Scoop Up x2 (new ones)
Dragonite H
Gliscor H

LMK.

RE: N: tortera md, kingdras, trainers and claydols H: some x and lote more stuffs...

Yata said:
My:
Rare Candy
Uxie LA

For your:
Super Scoop Up x2 (new ones)
Dragonite H
Gliscor H

LMK.

I will not trade super scoop ups, please find something more....
My
Dragonite H
Gliscor H

For your
Uxie LA
Rare Candy

RE: N: , kingdras, modifield trainers and claydols H: some lv.x and many othe stuffs...

i have these
tortera md/ tortera D&P
Night maintance, Bebe`s search, Cynthia`s feelings

interested in your magnezone Lv. X

RE: N: , kingdras, modifield trainers and claydols H: some lv.x and many othe stuffs...

Cml for your RH Stark Mountain. Lmk.

RE: N: , kingdras, modifield trainers and claydols H: some lv.x and many othe stuffs....

@geo15721
In that case... I would need x5 Night Maintance, x5 Bebe`s Search, x5 Cynthia`s Feelings

@TearsofanUchiha
Maybe I need your azelf la, but that is too little for a ovearseas shipment, maybe smth more?

i have 3 Night maintenance, 3 bebe's, 2 cynthia's

geo15721 said:
I have 3 Night maintenance, 3 bebe's, 2 cynthia's

Have you maybe uxie la or azelf la or pachirisu

Then, if you have any of those 3 we can have a deal

My: Magnezone lv.x

Your:
3 Night maintenance
3 bebe's
2 cynthia's
azelf la and uxie la
pachi and uxie (this combo I will like the most) or
pachi and azelf

I only have azelf LA

Why do you put the stuff you're not trading into your list?

Yata said:
Why do you put the stuff you're not trading into your list?

I wanted to trade my super scoop ups before, now I realized that I need them :(. Anything other that you see on my list?
I could trade you Gliscor and Dragonite for x2 rare candys

i have no kingdra's

i now have 4 of each of the supporters/trainers

tortera md/ tortera D&P
XxX uxie la XxX
XxX azelf la XxX
XxX claydols XxX
XxX Rare candys, Night maintance, Bebe`s search, Cynthia`s feelings, Felicity`s Drawings...XxX
kingdra x3
Low want:
Electiwire x
Gold Berrys

I have x3 Torterra DP, x1 Torterra MD, x1 Bebe's Search, x1 Night Maintenance, x3 Kingdra, and x1 Electivire LV.X for trade. I didn't really see anything off of your list but I was wondering if you buy?
Gold Berrys

RE: N: , kingdras, modifield trainers and claydols H: some lv.x and many othe stuffs....

@geo15721: But on your haves list it says that you have one RH kingdra.
With that I can do:

My:
Magnezone lv.x

Your:
x4 Night Maintance
x4 Cynthia`s
x4 Bebe`s
x1 Kingdra

From you I will need, Bebe`s , Night Maintace and x3 Kingdras. I do not know, I think that I would not buy so please cml again.... And if I am going to buy (and I am 90% not) that must go threw paypal, ok?

I have:
2x Claydol(1x RH)
XxX Rare candys, Night maintance, Bebe's search, Cynthia's feelings, Felicity's Drawings XxX(many each, also a few RH)
kingdra x1(RH)

Are you intrested to buy? If yes, please offer price for each PM.

magma admin said:
I have:
2x Claydol(1x RH)
XxX Rare candys, Night maintance, Bebe's search, Cynthia's feelings, Felicity's Drawings XxX(many each, also a few RH)
kingdra x1(RH)

Are you intrested to buy? If yes, please offer price for each PM.

Hmmmm. you don`t need anything from my list?
Maybe I could buy but only on ebay ( you make auction for all of your cards and I will buy it)
I need
x6 Night Maintance
x2 Claydol
Felicity`s Drawings x6
Bebe`s x7
Cynthia`s Feelings x2
Rare Candys x3
kingdra x1

I don't have an eBay account and I don't bother making one.

And I don't have that many Felicity's, I have only two of them.

magma admin said:
I don't have an eBay account and I don't bother making one.

And I don't have that many Felicity's or Bebe's.

And how am I going to send you money then :p??

Back