• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have A Ton! (Charizard EX) Want: Yanmega Prime and Pachi CoL

RE: Undaunted is IN!! Bring me Scizor Prime and Vileplume UD!

jumplypluff19 said:
my:
1 erl top
1 Rdl-Full
1 dialga g X
1 scizor prime

your;
luxray Gl X

Lmk,thanks you.

ill pass sir

Rikko145 said:
Vileplumes are 2$ each. Cyrus's are 3-4$ alone, Power Spray are 2-3$.

i mean thats cool and all but with the high amount of people decking them and their playability their price will go up and you know that. plus i have 12 cyrus and 9 sprays. i think im good on trading cards whose value will only be going up

HaunterX6 said:
Thats fine, I can go without the umbreons. I am very interested in KGL and RDL, though. What about something like this:

MY DGX, Flygon X, Gengar X

YOUR
RDL Full, KGL Full, Slowking Prime?

LMK, and feel free to counter or tweak. I'd like to negotiate something. :)

hm at this point i think id rather trade the KGL and not RDL. and i can trade slowking prime and raichu prime and throw in some of the smaller wants

wyoungb said:
ill pass sir

Rikko145 said:
Vileplumes are 2$ each. Cyrus's are 3-4$ alone, Power Spray are 2-3$.
i mean thats cool and all but with the high amount of people decking them and their playability their price will go up and you know that. plus i have 12 cyrus and 9 sprays. i think im good on trading cards whose value will only be going up

HaunterX6 said:
Thats fine, I can go without the umbreons. I am very interested in KGL and RDL, though. What about something like this:

YOUR

hm at this point i think id rather trade the KGL and not RDL. and i can trade slowking prime and raichu prime and throw in some of the smaller wants

Aw, are you absolutely sure? :( haha. but alright.

Well, the smaller things are very small wants. just extras I could use for potential decks I may build. I wouldn't mind trading for them, but the Legends/Primes are definitely my priority (collective purposes).

If the RDL isn't for trade, then I'm mostly interested in KGL and Slowking. So, feel free to start the negotiations off.

i have many of your wants (listed and unlisted)

please see my list for:
Leafeon X
Glaceon X
1x Houndoom Prime
2x Umbreon Prime
2x Espeon Prime
1x Slowking Prime
1x Raichu Prime
1x Vileplume
1x Weavile
3x Team Rocket's Trickery
1x Sage's Training
1x Legend Box
Shaymin X (land)

HaunterX6 said:

HaunterX6 said:

YOUR

Well, the smaller things are very small wants. just extras I could use for potential decks I may build. I wouldn't mind trading for them, but the Legends/Primes are definitely my priority (collective purposes).

If the RDL isn't for trade, then I'm mostly interested in KGL and Slowking. So, feel free to start the negotiations off.
[/quote]

well im most interested in gengar x and dialga g x...

squallo said:

please see my list for:
Leafeon X
Glaceon X
1x Houndoom Prime
2x Umbreon Prime
2x Espeon Prime
1x Slowking Prime
1x Raichu Prime
1x Vileplume
1x Weavile
1x Sage's Training
1x Legend Box
Shaymin X (land)

i saw uxie x but that was about it... LMK what if anything you have unlisted. otherwise make an offer for uxie x?

I have Scizor Prime,and 2 Vileplume 1 foil 1 non from unaunted my trade list will be up in a bit

wyoungb said:

[/quote]

well im most interested in gengar x and dialga g x...

squallo said:

please see my list for:
Leafeon X
Glaceon X
1x Houndoom Prime
2x Umbreon Prime
2x Espeon Prime
1x Slowking Prime
1x Raichu Prime
1x Vileplume
1x Weavile
1x Sage's Training
1x Legend Box
Shaymin X (land)

i saw uxie x but that was about it... LMK what if anything you have unlisted. otherwise make an offer for uxie x?
[/quote]

Alright, well, how about DGX and Gengar X for your KGL, Slowking, and maybe another prime, or some small stuff? What would you be willing to part with?

hey man do u know how many posts u need to make in order to send private messages?

@haunterx6 - i wouldnt be willing to part with another prime. KGL full is about equal to gengar x and dialga g x. slowking is adding even more to youre side..

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X said:
hey man do u know how many posts u need to make in order to send private messages?

no idea? like 10 or 20 probably

wyoungb said:
@haunterx6 - i wouldnt be willing to part with another prime. KGL full is about equal to gengar x and dialga g x. slowking is adding even more to youre side..

no idea? like 10 or 20 probably

I have to ask, where do you base your prices off of? Because the KGL full seems to go for an average of $20. So I'd say the Dailga G X for that would be fair.

The gengar goes for 17ish ,and the slowking around 7. So that leaves about a $10 difference, by my count. I'm basing these prices off of their average listings on ebay, btw.

i go by ebay completed listings where KGL goes for 20-30
dialga g 15-18
gengar 10-12

its possible to get KGL cheaper but thats the same with the others. there was a gengar x sold for like 6 bucks

wyoungb said:
i go by ebay completed listings where KGL goes for 20-30
dialga g 15-18
gengar 10-12

its possible to get KGL cheaper but thats the same with the others. there was a gengar x sold for like 6 bucks

Yeah, but just because something can be gotten cheaper, doesn't mean its worth less. I was looking at the average "Buy It Now" Pricings for these. And Gengar X still stands in at 15 or so. Dialga G X is averaged at 22, but I'll still go with 20. So thats $35 worth, at least.

KGL Full has a wide range, like you said, from 20-30. So lets meet in the middle and say 25. Slowking Prime has a weird range as well, but most but it nows seem to be around 6. We'll stick with 7 like i said earlier. So thats 32 total.

So, going by that, I can agree that another prime might not fit into the scheme of things, but I think a couple of small wants would finish out the balance, no?

What do you think? LMK.

depends what small wants you want. LMK what you are thinking

Hm. Thinking on it, I think I'd rather just have the KGL full. Is there anything small you were looking for? I could give you DGX and some rares or something for it, maybe?

only looking for good rares. spiritombs/vileplumes and metagame rares

Trainer lock cards are a little too valuable for me to throw in with a Dialga G X. I only have one spare Vileplume, but I couldn't throw that in, it'd unbalance the trade once again.

Back