• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have A Ton! (Charizard EX) Want: Yanmega Prime and Pachi CoL

RE: Massive Update! 7/17 Tons of new cards added under "Brand Spanking New"

wyoungb said:
hmmm i don't know then... i may just keep it. is there any way i can get your luxray x?

Im probably trading it with someone else. And I can add something else.

wyoungb said:
ehhh i don't know what would you do for flygon x?? without machamp or e gains

Are you saying you don't want to trade the Glaceon X, or you don't want the E-gains and Machamp and want to sub cards for them?

ace310j said:
Im probably trading it with someone else. And I can add something else.

i didnt really see anything reasonable tho...

i can try and beat the other offer but lux x

Ryu Hayabusa said:
wyoungb said:
ehhh i don't know what would you do for flygon x?? without machamp or e gains

Are you saying you don't want to trade the Glaceon X, or you don't want the E-gains and Machamp and want to sub cards for them?

eh i combination of both. i could use e gains but i dont know if they are worth it. and machamp is just a throw in to me.

Okay, so if I replaced the Machamp and E-gains with cards that are more valuable, would you trade the Glaceon X?

depending on what they are... yes but im not guarenteeing that i will consider them valuable enough to trade glaceon

Well, what would be fair to you for gengar then? I have updated my list, but not much meta stuff is on there.

HaunterX6 said:
Well, what would be fair to you for gengar then? I have updated my list, but not much meta stuff is on there.

haha i dont know man. all the lv x's are lower tier x's. LMK what good stuff you have if anything thats unlisted

What I have listed is the best I've got for now. If you don't see anything, I'll just pass for now.

ace310j said:
eh i combination of both. i could use e gains but i don't know if they are worth it. and machamp is just a throw in to me.

It has Kingdra Prime, Full SP Engine, ERL, and Uxie X.
[/quote]

full sp engine? either youre exagerating or your about to rip someone haha. either way have fun

HaunterX6 said:
What I have listed is the best I've got for now. If you don't see anything, I'll just pass for now.

alright sorry we couldnt work anything out

wyoungb said:
depending on what they are... yes but im not guarenteeing that i will consider them valuable enough to trade glaceon

Alright, so what it boils down to, is that you love Glaceon X too much. Could you CML for cards that would entice you to trade it? If you cannot, that is fine. I can settle for the Flygon X. We will work out a comparable trade for it/them.

haha im so tired i cant think right now. post that offer again and ill look at it in the morning.

I can offer the Machamp RH, Charizard, Jumpluff, 5 collectors, 2 Poke Comm's, 4 E-gains, and the poke turn RH, which all comes down to a value of about $70. Flygon X is about 30 or so mint, and Glaceon about 25 mint.

Now, pay attention, I know the Glaceon X is valuable to you and would take a lot to trade it, so I am willing to give stuff that is valuable to me off my list in order to get it, even if it goes above value compensation. If you do not find anything, I will offer other things that aren't on my list, like maybe some plush toys, or some games, or something. I don't know at this point. If it ends up you don't want to trade it, I can settle for the Flygon X and that will be that.

wyoungb said:
shoot me an offer for these:
Steelix Prime
T-tar Prime

HaunterX6 said:
I've got 1 RH let loose Giratina, Absol G X, raichu X, and Garchomp C X tin (got more stuff, CML)

I'm interested in your Leafeon X, Gengar X, Machamp X, Flygon X. Anything you see you'd like to trade for any of those? LMK, thanks.
i could trade a gengar x but i depends on the offer. i like raichu x and garchomp c x the most. kinda like infernape 4 x and gallade 4 x
How much do you value the Gyarados?

Azelf Master said:
cml for
1x Entei/Raikou Legend (full)
2x Power Spray
3x Call Energy
DCE
Blaziken FB X low
1x Absol G X
1x Blaziken FB low
1x Absol G
4x Honchkrow G

i like luxray gl x

CyndaquilMaster said:
How much do you value the Gyarados?

i forgot which gyarados we're talking about. i believe it was either SF pic holo or gyarados rumble. either i value at like 2 bucks

Ryu Hayabusa said:

I can offer the Machamp RH, Charizard, Jumpluff, 5 collectors, 2 Poke Comm's, 4 E-gains, and the poke turn RH, which all comes down to a value of about $70. Flygon X is about 30 or so mint, and Glaceon about 25 mint.

Now, pay attention, I know the Glaceon X is valuable to you and would take a lot to trade it, so I am willing to give stuff that is valuable to me off my list in order to get it, even if it goes above value compensation. If you do not find anything, I will offer other things that aren't on my list, like maybe some plush toys, or some games, or something. I don't know at this point. If it ends up you don't want to trade it, I can settle for the Flygon X and that will be that.

i dont know. its just a bunch of random stuff... for 2 x's. i guess make an offer on just flygon

Random stuff that you want, mind you. Free market capitalism.

Ok, so let's talk about the Flygon X. The charizard, jumpluff, RH poke turn, and Machamp RH more than compensate the value of the Flygon. However, I am willing to make that trade.

Please CML for Landmin Lv.X. Thanks.

wyoungb said:
i like DGX and poketurns

DGX alone is already worth way more, so no thanks.

i said i like it not that you have to trade all of that to me for a landmin x

Back