• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: Bulk mint HOLOS (I'll take anything), Charizard EX, W: Crystals/E-series

RE: EX cards. A whole lot

I've no problem sending that to you. Did you receive my msgs? Cheers~

I have some of your wants. Can you take a look at my collection wants, and tell me if you have any of them?

Thanks.

hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX WANTS
raikou EX- team aqua vs magma

Binx has
bulk commons/uncommons - n lots of 200 w 5 rare/promo/holo/rev holo each lot
expedition- R poliwrath
expedition- R clefable
gym- japanese nidoqueen R
aquapolis- japanese holo Togetic
skyridge- R forretress
many pop 7 cards

Hello!

Hi idrumprettywell: not sure, but I am open to all offers :) personally I collect only my favorite pokemon and Raikou isn't one of them.

Hi Binx345: in that list, I am most interested in these (in order of preference)
bulk commons/uncommons
pop 7 cards (in order of preference: Stantler, Wormadam Sandy, Burmy, Flaafy, Sentret)
aquapolis- japanese holo Togetic

Cheers!

well how about a lot of 200 commons/uncommons plus the holo togetic for your raikou ex (electric type TMVSTA)??? the lots i have are english japanese mix, but i may have 1 left that is all english ....and they are also likely to have soem of those pop 7 cards in them or i can try to put them in the lot u get..they are also a mix from base- undaunted

Yep that's the Raikou I have!
I only collect English cards really :( are there doubles/energies/trainers in the c/uc? Cheers!

Hi Binx, I also have neo Dark Porgyon 2 from your wants. It's the one with the rainbow background right? Let me know what, if you would like to, offer. Cheers :)

i have this lot- 200+ english only pokemon cards - inc 5 rare/holo/promo/rev holo, no more then 25 energies, no more then 25 trainers. does contain duplicates...interested and if you would trade raikou EX and the neo englidh holo dark porygon 2 i would trade
that lot of 200+ cards
expedition- R poliwrath
expedition- R clefable
aquapolis- japanese holo R Togetic
skyridge- R forretress

Hello Binx! Will you be able to sort out the doubles, energies, and trainers, or tlel me what the 5 rare/holo/promo/rev holo are? Because otherwise I wouldn't know how to value this lot :/ If not that's alright. Thanks anyway!

well sorry to say but that all english lot is on ebay with less then a day left...if it does sell i cant trade it to you....however the other 500+ cards i have i can go through and make you an all english lot.....with as few duplicates as possible (or u let me know if you dont want any duplicates) ....let me know how many trainers and energies you want.....by the way i sell these lots for $10.00 at events (pokemon, flea markets, etc) and only they start at 11.00 w shipping sometimes they go for 20 or more....the 5 rare/rev holo/promo/holo are random ...and like i said i can try to get you some pop 7 cards in there.....please take into consideration that if i take the time to sort through and make you a lot i expect to trade it

My RR SET
Jolteon
Raichu
Snorlax
Glaceon
Muchlax 70
Turtwig GL
Walrein

Your Scyther EX

PM me if that is good! :)

weird, I thought I posted something here already!

Hi Binx: does the 500 pile contain any e-card c/uc? Thanks! :)
Hi darksoulSP: I would prefer to trade unplayable holos for ex cards :) do you have any between base, jungle, fossil, neo, gym, and e-card series? Thanks!

RE: EX cards. A whole lot! old to new HOLOS/RH-Rares + Bebe's Search

it probly has some exp,aqu,skyridge cards...but like i said i would give you 200 cards plus the jap holo aquapolis togetic plus the poliwrath clefable and forretress ...i would trade you all that for raikou EX plus neo dark porygon 2....let me know about trainer, energies, and duplicates and if you want them or dont want them or etc....i can also say that of the 5 special cards in the 200 card lot 1 is holo rare, 2 or 3 are rev holos, and the rest are promo/rev holo rare/rare....i could make the 200 card lot have 3 ereader rev holos if you would like

sorry it seems i have no rev holo c/u from exp-aqu-sky anymore BUT i do have a few rev holo from RS-sandstorm-dragon sets

How about i trade you my Ultra pro binder sleeves for your rainbow energy if you have

Hi Binx: that sounds a little complicated because I don't want any energy/doubles/trainer/worldchampion deck/foreign language/cards that are not mint. I tried going through your list to see if there is another way to get you the Raikou and Porygon - can I know where I can see what these cards look like?

Shaymii land (Platinum)
MIP holo entei
VS togetic Japanese excl
Japanese movie 07- holo celebi (10th aniv)
catch mew card (ad card from wizards promo)

Thanks. I will definitely let you know if I could do the trade.

HI XXPokemonXX - I would consider doing that, sure. How many sleeves in good condition will you offer?

Back