• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: Claydol. PGX. DGX Want: stuff

o ok i think im gonna have to pass on that one.
what do you want just for the porygon z x?
i just got the claydol i needed.
lmk

please cml for 3 manetric and 3 blazekin and 3 torterra and 3 torterra md and 2 torterra sf and i also have holo grass energy and holo lightning energy and holo fire energy and holo fighting energy

piece: i actually double checked and i only had 1 dialga G, and as for the TGI i have 4 power spray. I am still willing to trade so can you please revise your offer. thank you

Kingdra: I'll see what i can think of, i will post a response on your thread as soon as i can.

Kev: didn't to many cards that i need, but i am interested in your games and foil energies. (do you have any of the vintage pokemon gameboy games?)

CML for claydol and DGX, I have 2 palkia G not listed. I also have other stuff on your wants not listed.

kevkev: If you don't mind i would like to make the trade bigger. just to make it worth both our time.

Julia: i need your Flygon X

sure im interested in all your torterras and 4 infernape( mega bravo) and 3 blaziken and 3 manetric and 4 porygon-z and 3 blastoise so those cards for my 4 foil energy including,lightning,grass,fire,fighting and more from my list

Well what would you want for Dialga G? I can't trade Shaymin for just Dialga. You still have Machamp x2 right?

Hey there vespa wielder.

Would you please check my list for your Secret Rare Scyther. I'd appreciate that greatly.

Please and thanks! =3

SOTS: sorry didn't find anything i needed

Piece: yes i still have the 2 machamps, oh and is the shaymin X the sky form?

Hi Can you do Your:
Infernape LVX DP
Heatran LVX SF
For My:
Palkia G level X
Palkia G Holo
Pm me with counter offer if you don't agree

vespa wielder said:
I can do that. but I also have a foil Leaf energy for (emerald) would you trade that for a weavile G

I would do both of those trades, but combined into one, so my:

Weavile G (RH)
POP8 Roseanne's Research

Your:

Ex Emerald Foil Leaf Energy
RH Poke Drawer+

Back