• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE CROBAT PRIME, ABSOL PRIME, LV Xs and more, want your GENGAR LV XAND VILEPLUME UD

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATEDH: PRIMES(2x Gengar,Yanmega,Electrode,Absol,Magnezone) W:GENGAR PRIME!!

i don't really need ur SP engine anymore but you do have some stuff i'm interested in
2 Gengar Prime
I still have 1 blaze fb x for trade and have some opened but good condition sleeves and a lux x/uxie x for trade. LMK.

RE: UPDATEDH: PRIMES(2x Gengar,Yanmega,Electrode,Absol,Magnezone) W:GENGAR PRIME!!

I'm interested in:
1x Machamp Prime
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Dialga & Palkia Legend (Top)

I have:
1x Rare Candy UL
1x Nidorina RR
1x Nidoran RR
2x Chansey PT
1 Skuntank G
1x Engineer’s Adjustment
3x Professor Oak’s Visit
3x Bebe Search
2x Volkner’s Philosophy
1x Energy Exchanger
1x Ruins of Alph
2x Metal Energy
3x Special Metal

I might have even more of your wants. Let me know if we can work something out, thanks.:)

No because remover will be 6 soon as it will be a staple in almost any deck

o, ok, so anyone else want to trade?

Skipped...?

My:
2x Feraligatr Prime
1x Rare Candy UL
2x Croconaw HGSS
3x Totodile HGSS
1x Wartortle UL (RH if you want)

I have a few other things from your wants; I'm interested in Machamp Prime.

3 spiritomb ar for your 1 garchomp c x and absol prime?

CML for Machamp Prime.

sorry but all the cards you people are looking for have just been gone to a trade

Could you let me know which Lv.X/Primes/Legends you do have so maybe we could work something out for those. Thanks.

CML for Magnezone Prime and Seeker 5x.

ape1919
sorry but didnt see anything that i really need at the moment

afro-G
i still got all of those exept garchomp c lv x, electrode prime, machamp prime

Do you think we could work something out for the things I asked for?
I'll give you a list of stuff that I want most:
1x Dialga & Palkia Legend (Top)
1x Magnezone Prime
Seeker (Any Amount)
Twins (Any Amount)

Let me know what we can do.

the wii man1234
sorry but nothing

afro-g
nothing that i really need, sorry

Wait, so you don't need any of this:
1x Rare Candy UL
1x Nidorina RR
1x Nidoran RR
2x Chansey PT
1 Skuntank G
1x Engineer’s Adjustment
3x Professor Oak’s Visit
3x Bebe Search
2x Volkner’s Philosophy
1x Energy Exchanger
1x Ruins of Alph
2x Metal Energy
3x Special Metal

...???

Well I didn't really make an offer so how would you know if it's not worth it? I just posted what I have and what I want. You could make an offer that you think would work. My main want is the 1x Dialga & Palkia Legend (Top), unless of course you just aren't willing to trade it for that stuff at all.
You could also check my list for anything else you might want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back