• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: FA Bianca, FA META EX Want: Lugia EX FA, Hypnotoxic Beam

RE: BC UPDATE! Have: Computer Search, Tons of EXs Want: Landorus EX FA, Darkrai EX FA

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
Sweet. PM to confirm:
My:
Terrakion FA
Ho-oh EX

Your:
Computer Search
2x Skyla
1x Eviolite
Hey, sorry but I traded for this stuff at league today.

RE: Have: Computer Search, Landorus EX FA, Tons of EXs Want: Darkrai EX FA, Bianca FA

OMG, this is the third time I just about got a Computer search but didn't. It's okay though, I understand (League trades>online trades). Thanks anyway!

RE: Have: Computer Search, Landorus EX FA, Tons of EXs Want: Darkrai EX FA, Bianca FA

BUMP! Have some landy EX!

Cml for fa landorus and fa Cresselia if they're mint.

Hi! I am actually interested in
Landurus EX
Computer Search

Can you please CML for anything that interest you?
Thanks!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Cml for fa landorus and fa Cresselia if they're mint.

Nothing, sorry :/

radhippoh said:
Hi! I am actually interested in
Landurus EX
Computer Search

Can you please CML for anything that interest you?
Thanks!

Didn't really see anything unless you have some unlisted wants of mine.

RE: Have: Computer Search, Landorus EX FA, Tons of EXs Want: Mewtwo EX FA, Bianca FA

CML for FA Landorus Ex please, got FA Tornadus Ex and other cards =]

RE: Have: Computer Search, Landorus EX FA, Tons of EXs Want: Mewtwo EX FA, Bianca FA

Soul Seeker said:
CML for FA Landorus Ex please, got FA Tornadus Ex and other cards =]

I really liked Darkrai EX FA ENG and Tornadus EX FA ENG. Care to offer?

Tornadus Ex FA and Darkrai Ex FA for Landorus Ex FA, Computer Search and 2 Skyla?

If I could drop 2 skyla you would have your self a deal!

Drop 1 Skyla?

>Implying I'm bumping my own thread

CML for Dark Patch RH and/or Raikou EX?
(the mail in my sig)

Im interested in Landorus EX and Computer search, have FULL ART N ^^ can we make some deal? I can add you something else in for that two cards ;)

Cooltrainer Alan said:
(the mail in my sig)

Sorry mang, I forgot to take off my Dark Patch RH. I'm using them in my deck. Didn't see too much for raikou.

zega90 said:
Im interested in Landorus EX and Computer search, have FULL ART N ^^ can we make some deal? I can add you something else in for that two cards ;)

If you have more of my wan't we can work something out for my FA Landorus EX but I could do My Computer search for your FA N? LMK though if you have more of my wants!

Please CML for:

Computer Search Ace Spec
Skyla 2x BC

Amphy343 said:
Please CML for:

Computer Search Ace Spec
Skyla 2x BC

Interested in RH Sableye!

TheLostZone said:
Cooltrainer Alan said:
(the mail in my sig)

Sorry mang, I forgot to take off my Dark Patch RH. I'm using them in my deck. Didn't see too much for raikou.

zega90 said:

If you have more of my wan't we can work something out for my FA Landorus EX but I could do My Computer search for your FA N? LMK though if you have more of my wants!

I dont know Full art N goes for 30$ if we look t&t i cyl and tell you.

Nah, thats all mate, onlly Full art N, if we can deal for Landy ex.. :p

Back