• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

have gengar x salamence x arceus x and lots of SV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superwolfe said:
I have all those except unknown, whats PA? do u have any english AOA?

THe english name for AoA is Platinum Arceus or PA.

I went to the pre release, I have lots of AoA cards. Its in my thread. Under AoA. Again, I have a few things in RH that are not listed. So jsut ask.

No Unknow A? Its an old card from D/P I know, but still...

What cards do you need from PA that I can trade to get the Charizard EX? I have my prerelease this Sunday so I can look for the cards you need.

mr.619 said:
Please CML for Salamence Lv.X
i didnt see anything, sorry

THe english name for AoA is Platinum Arceus or PA.

I went to the pre release, I have lots of AoA cards. Its in my thread. Under AoA. Again, I have a few things in RH that are not listed. So jsut ask.

No Unknow A? Its an old card from D/P I know, but still...[/QUOTE]
oh, ok, i like these cards
Mothim (Holo)
Luxio RH
Old Amber RH
Tangrowth RH
Areodactyl
Toxicroak
Luxray Holo
BTW i just looked i have 1 RH unknown A

Okay, sweet. At least I have stuff you want this time. lol

Alright, how about;
MY:
Mothim (Holo)
Luxio RH
Old Amber RH
Tangrowth RH
Areodactyl
Toxicroak

YOUR:
Palmers Contribution x1
Exploud x1
Unknown A x1
Claydol x1

lmk or counter

im going to have to pass because of how much claydol is worth, but if you can replace claydol with some other stuff you want then fine

Nah, its fine. I understand completely.

Whats the deal with that Charizard EX? Is it the one from Fire Red/Leaf Green?
If so, is there any thing you would do for it?

Otherwise, how many Expert Belts are you willing to trade?

eevee said:
What cards do you need from PA that I can trade to get the Charizard EX? I have my prerelease this Sunday so I can look for the cards you need.
Can I have the list of cards you need? Even if you don't want to trade the Charizard EX, I saw cards I wanted.

Thought so. Not a surprise. Its worth 100+ dollars. lol But I thought I'd try.

Okay then, i'll take the single expert belt in place of claydol. PM me the final trade standings to confirm.

FYI: Before we swap address's, I need to check with my mom before I can trade. (its her postal stamps after all.)

eevee said:
Can I have the list of cards you need? Even if you don't want to trade the Charizard EX, I saw cards I wanted.
im looking for alot, the 3 xs i dont have, shiny shinx and shiny bagon both x3, some rares and RH fossils and there evolutions, as well as 1 luxray and most rares i dont have
shadoworganoid said:
Thought so. Not a surprise. Its worth 100+ dollars. lol But I thought I'd try.

Okay then, I'll take the single expert belt in place of claydol. PM me the final trade standings to confirm.

FYI: Before we swap address's, I need to check with my mom before I can trade. (its her postal stamps after all.)
sure you PM me though after you check with your mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back