• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

have gengar x salamence x arceus x and lots of SV

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: supers haves. getting SV on saturday

check me for,
Dialga G lv.X
or
Gallade 4 Lv.X

RE: have rayquazza x charizard x blaziken electivire x staraptor x and 3 secret rares

major update with lots of rare cards and SV

RE: have rayquazza x charizard x blaziken electivire x staraptor x and 3 secret rares

CML for anything you may want.

rayquazza C lv x
Blaziken FB lv x
Charizard G lv x
Staraptor FB lv x

I am Interested in these. I have a ton of SV now. I am also interested in the Cyrus's Initiative. Or any SV trainers you have. I got 10 in about 20 packs.

anyone else up for a trade?

nothing seen, sorry

I don't need the Porygon-Z Lv.X anymore I got one locally

But CML for
SV Garchomp

I can offer both Swampert SV Holo/RH

Can you CML for your 3 sets of garchomp sleves and your Blaze Fb Lv.X? I really need the Blaze and could trade multiple things. Also please post back in my thread as I am more likely to check it.

Would you mind CML for Blaziken FB Lv. X and Flygon Lv. X x2.

LMK an offer if you need anything.

Thanks

I've got an an Uxie, RH or regular I will trade for your Blaziken X. You can check my list for throw ins if need be.

SrSpoony said:
I don't need the Porygon-Z Lv.X anymore I got one locally

But CML for
SV Garchomp

I can offer both Swampert SV Holo/RH

well, i think im going to have to pass as i value garchomp very highly, but i am still interested in your swampert, so is there anything elsen youd want?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for your 3 sets of garchomp sleves and your Blaze Fb Lv.X? I really need the Blaze and could trade multiple things. Also please post back in my thread as I am more likely to check it.
nothing seen, sorry

AnthonyG said:
Would you mind CML for Blaziken FB Lv. X and Flygon Lv. X x2.

LMK an offer if you need anything.

Thanks

well, i need some things but nothing worth a lv x, is there anything else u like on my thread? i like
Arceus Deck Box
Absol G
Magmortar
Flygon x1

amisheskimoninja said:
I've got an an Uxie, RH or regular I will trade for your Blaziken X. You can check my list for throw ins if need be.

i dont want to trade uxie for an x

Hey so did you want to do our trade or not?

no thanks kashmaster, i traded for all those cards you were offering me

Superwolfe said:
I don't want to trade uxie for an x

I see. In that case is there anything non SV that you would take for the Blaziken X?

unfortunately no, and i dont see anything on your list i need

Superwolfe said:
unfortunately no, and I don't see anything on your list I need

I just updated it in the last few minutes with 5 more X's. And I have a lot more stuff unlisted. What "good X's" are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back