• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: lots of rares, and goodies! Want video game stuff, worthless tcg stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have: Ex's, rares, and ace specs! Want N's, Team Plasma Thundurus and Deoxys Sleeves!

Emma Watson said:
Daenordus said:
How does 500+ with some rares and reverse holos stored in sound? For the sleeves.

I need all the bulk you have.

Give me an exact count.

Down to the last number? Holy crap...

RE: Have: Ex's, rares, and ace specs! Want N's, Team Plasma Thundurus and Deoxys Sleeves!

Daenordus said:
Emma Watson said:
I need all the bulk you have.

Give me an exact count.

Yup. I'll give you a decent deal though.

Emma Watson said:
Daenordus said:

Let me count it. I hope you'll be here all night...

Daenordus said:
Emma Watson said:

Yeah I'll check back semi-frequently.

Emma Watson said:
Daenordus said:

I have exactly 740 that I can spare. The rest of my stuff consists of trainers and supporters I need, or complete sets that I don't want to trade.

Daenordus said:
Emma Watson said:

I have exactly 740 that I can spare. The rest of my stuff consists of trainers and supporters I need, or complete sets that I don't want to trade.

conditions, rarity, and sets?

Emma Watson said:
Daenordus said:

conditions, rarity, and sets?
I believe at least 25% of them to be rares, and quite a bit of them reverse holo. Most of them are from the BW base set-plasma freeze sets, but there are some Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, and HGSS era cards.

RE: Have: Ex's, rares, and ace specs! Want N's, Shiny Gardevoir!

Interested highly in the PLF FA Tornadus. I have 2x N CML for anything else you may be interested in. I can downgrade it too if you want.

It2Zoroark said:
Interested highly in the PLF FA Tornadus. I have 2x N CML for anything else you may be interested in. I can downgrade it too if you want.

What shinies do you have?

Daenordus said:
It2Zoroark said:

Unfortunately none >.<

It2Zoroark said:
Daenordus said:

Unfortunately none >.<

How about full art supporters? Ghetsis is one of my wants, and the full art version is about the same price as the Tornadus ex full art.

Daenordus said:
It2Zoroark said:
Unfortunately none >.<

How about full art supporters? Ghetsis is one of my wants, and the full art version is about the same price as the Tornadus ex full art.

Sorry no FA Ghetsis or any others I can trade =/ not looking good huh?

Updated. Only looking for Victini EX and Deoxys EX Full art

RE: Have: Full Art Juniper, rares, and ace specs! Want Deoxys EX FA, Victini EX!

Updated with new haves and wants!

hey please check my thread.

I want pack version deoxys EX. Will not trade plush or merch for it, but have a few FA/EX/ACE SPEC cards.

Binx345 said:
hey please check my thread.

I want pack version deoxys EX. Will not trade plush or merch for it, but have a few FA/EX/ACE SPEC cards.

Willing to do a couple radiant full art reshiram for it?

I would do 1 FA radiant reshiram and 2 holo rare OR 1 FA radiant reshiram and 2 holo radiant cards that are not EX or FA.

Okay. Sounds good to me, I'll take the second offer. Only problem is I can't mail out till Friday, only days I can really mail out are Monday and Friday. Unless you want to wait till Friday...

I'd like one eevee and a Gardevoir holo card please (both holo radiant collection), along with the reshiram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back