• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE Mysterious Treasures Sleeves sealed for best offer/LOST LINK! CHEAP! COME LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatRotomFTW97

{
Ok, so these are my cards for sale. I am listing a price next to each card. Right now I will only be listing LEGEND series cards, but will update with more throughout the week.

1. All prices are in United States $
2. I ship from the USA
3. Not liable to USPS damage
4. Happy Buying!
4.5: I do negociate, feel free!
4.5.5: I can decline if I need!
5. If there are multiples of a card, the price next to the number is the price for ONE, IE Mudkip x2: $0.05, 5 cents is for one Mudkip!
6. I send everywhere when selling except Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
7. If you do not ask about the condition of my cards, I will assume you do not care and WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE REFERENCES

LOST LINK HAVES ($1.40 Holo, $1.00 Rare, $0.75 Uncommon, $0.50 Trainer, $0.25 Common:

5 Venonat, 2 Venomoth, 5 Tangela, 5 Tangwroth, 4 Volbeat, 3 Illumnise, 3 Carnivine, 5 Relicanth, 4 Magnimite, 2 Pacharisu, 3 Ghastly, 2 Mr. Mime, 2 Seviper, 3 Shuppet, 3 Bannette, 3 Spiritomb, 6 Diglett, 3 Dugtrio, 2 Riolu, 3 Lucario, 1 Snorlax, 3 Dratini, 4 Dragonair, 2 Dragonite, 2 Swablu, 1 Altaria, 1 Zangoose, 7 Research Documents, 4 Lost Removers, 5 Hunters, 5 Lost Worlds

Shipping Options:

Up to 5 Cards:

$0.95 for USPS First Class to the USA with sleeves, toploaders in an envelope (3-7 Business Days)
$2.00 for USPS First Class to the USA with sleeves, toploaders in a bubble mailer (3-7 Business Days)
$1.25 for USPS First Class International with sleeves, toploaders in an envelope (7-20 Business Days)
$2.80 for USPS First Class International with sleeves, toploaders in a bubble mailer (7-20 Business Days)
$5.00 for USPS Priority Mail to Anywhere with sleeves, toploaders, bubble tape (3-4 Days USA, 5-10 International)
Ask about Express Mail

Over 5 Cards:

Ask me and we will work something out.

I will always ship within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment. I do accept paypal, money order, and concealed cash. I do accept foreign currency, but be prepared to pay a fee if you do pay with non-USD$ :)!

If the value of the sale goes over $30, add $0.80 to your order for delivery confirmation.

Thanks for coming in!

RE: HeatRotom's Sell Oven! LEGEND Series Cards, and more! Only person in Slateport with LEGEND series!

Giraffig x3: $0.25

Can i buy these 3? =P
and would I be able to mail you the money, because I do not have paypal :/

RE: HeatRotom's Sell Oven! LEGEND Series Cards, and more! Only person in Slateport wi

InfinityFangX said:
Giraffig x3: $0.25

Can i buy these 3? =P
and would I be able to mail you the money, because I do not have paypal :/

Well, with shipping, you are looking at $2. If this is ok, PM me to finalize!

RE: HeatRotom's Sell Oven! LEGEND Series Cards, and more! Only person in Slateport with LEGEND series!

I only have a dollar :S

Ill try to come back when I gots more money to buy those =P

RE: HeatRotom's Sell Oven! LEGEND Series Cards, and more! Only person in Slateport wi

InfinityFangX said:
I only have a dollar :S

Ill try to come back when I gots more money to buy those =P

For you I guess I can do a dollar if you buy all 3 and you are OK with packaging in sleeves, toploaders, and just a plain envelope. LMK!

Woo! yay, ill definitely come back here when I get more cash.

RE: HeatRotom's Sell Oven! LEGEND Series Cards, and more! Only guy selling LEGEND here!

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 11/16/2009!!! I am getting the new Torterra deck soon, and will be selling my duplicates!

RE: HeatRotom's Sell Oven! LEGEND Series Cards, and more! Only guy selling LEGEND here!

and can i buy x1 mankey for $0.25 can you post to aus caus i live in aus i will post the money since my paypal money is $0.00

RE: HeatRotom's Sell Oven! LEGEND Series Cards, and more! Only guy selling LEGEND her

shaymin_sky_form said:
and can i buy x1 mankey for $0.25 can you post to aus caus i live in aus i will post the money since my paypal money is $0.00

$0.25 from AUS for one card seems a little ridiculous, eh? Look around, try to find more things you like..if you don't, then shipping will be $2.80 or $1.25 depending on if you want a bubble mailer or not...

(I do post to AUS BTW) :D

RE: HeatRotom's SALE Oven! Free Shipping till 12/1! Snag some LEGEND series cards/some new Torterra Defense Deck Cards!!

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 11/30/2009!!

RE: HeatRotom's SALE Oven! Free Shipping till 12/1! Snag some LEGEND series cards/some new Torterra Defense Deck Cards!!

BUMP 2 FOR THE WEEK OF 11/30/2009!!

RE: HeatRotom's SALE Oven! [H]: Japanese rare Candies, Leafeon VS Metagross Deck Cards

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 12/07/2009!

ADDED RARE CANDIES AND LEAFEON VS METAGROSS CARDS!!!

RE: HeatRotom's SALE Oven! [H]: Japanese Rare Candies, Leafeon VS Metagross Deck Cards

$3 Shipped for

X2 Rare Candy
X2 Starmie 1 Reg, 1 RH

Or would it take $4? =3

RE: HeatRotom's SALE Oven! [H]: Japanese Rare Candies, Leafeon VS Metagross Deck Card

SotS said:
$3 Shipped for

X2 Rare Candy
X2 Starmie 1 Reg, 1 RH

Or would it take $4? =3

$3 is OK as long as you are ok with a regular envelope. Want to take this to PM to get it finalized? LMK :D

RE: HeatRotom's SALE Oven! [H]: Japanese Rare Candies, Leafeon VS Metagross Deck Cards

Id like to get
1 turtwig
2 rare candy
1 SSU if possible lemme know

RE: HeatRotom's SALE Oven! [H]: Japanese Rare Candies, Leafeon VS Metagross Deck Card

Mr.Ferrari said:
Id like to get
1 turtwig
2 rare candy
1 SSU if possible lemme know

Rare Canides are pending out.

For just:

1 Turtwig JAPANESE
1 SSU JAPANESE

Your final price with shipping would be $1.70 even. Can you pay via PayPal? LMK :).

How much the 2x jpn rare candys?

icman92 said:
How much the 2x jpn rare candys?

Rare Candies are traded.

I think that you should have read my first post for prices, but no thanks anyway.

Hey do you think you can get anymore of the japanese rare candys
Can you lmk if you can

Heatran1991 said:
Hey do you think you can get anymore of the japanese rare candys
Can you lmk if you can

They came with a very expensive deck, so no sorry :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back