• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: Staples and More!! Want: Video Games and Systems

RE: Nerdstar_Ink's Stuff !! [Updated 07.19.10]

Well now I need those 2 Cyrus's Conspiracy you have! And sort of interested in Absolg G X. Check my list please.

Hello. I'm interested in your Absol G X and lower form Absol G, Staraptor FB X and the lower form Staraptor FB, and your Spiritomb AR. Can you CML and see if I have anything you'd want for those? Thanks!

Lavitz said:
Well now I need those 2 Cyrus's Conspiracy you have! And sort of interested in Absolg G X. Check my list please.

I'm interested in the Shiny Vulpix and Mewtwo [LA]

Tylertyphlosion said:
CML for
1x Spiritomb
2x Expert Belt

I did not see anything of interest, but I was checking out your "stamped" cards, I'm assuming they're foils/Set Stamp stuff from the EX series.

I'm interested in these:
Dratini δ [Dragon Frontiers]
Professor Elm’s Training Method [Dragon Frontiers]
Kirlia [Dragon Frontiers]
Vulpix δ [Dragon Frontiers]
Milotic δ [All over Foil]

HaunterX6 said:
Hello. I'm interested in your Absol G X and lower form Absol G, Staraptor FB X and the lower form Staraptor FB, and your Spiritomb AR. Can you CML and see if I have anything you'd want for those? Thanks!

I'm leaning towards the Crobat Prime because I wanna build a 2nd deck, but I'm not too thrilled on it like most people are. People have been trying to rip me off on those, so it really depends how much you value it; then I'll be willing to think about it...

Lavitz said:
Do you have an offer my friend?

Nope... it's difficult because iono how much you value your cards. Cyrus's to me are getting prty high, not ridiculous but maybe in the 4 - 5 bucks a piece. And Absol G Lv. X is like 8ish to me...

How about this:

My:
Crobat PRIME
Mewtwo LA

Your:
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
Absol X

CML for the following cards & stuff

YOUR
2x Unwon Q (MD)
1x Cynthia's Feelings
3x Poke Radar (1xRH)
1x Raichu X
4x Poke Drawers +
4x Weavile G
1x Absol G X
1x Staraptor FB X
2x Absol G
2x Rayquaza C
1x Spiritomb (AR)
2x Expert Belts
2x Ninetailes (HGSS)
4x Collector
2x Communications
1x Spellground 1 Player Playmat (Will trade my soul for it but first send me a link to look at it)
1x Chandra Ablaze Playmat (Send a link so that I may see it first)

Javier8100 said:
cml for raichu x

Would you do:
My:
Raichu Lv.X

For:
1x Shiny Vulpix
1x Palkia G

80baby said:
CML for the following cards & stuff

YOUR
2x Unwon Q (MD)
1x Cynthia's Feelings
3x Poke Radar (1xRH)
1x Raichu X
4x Poke Drawers +
4x Weavile G
1x Absol G X
1x Staraptor FB X
2x Absol G
2x Rayquaza C
1x Spiritomb (AR)
2x Expert Belts
2x Ninetailes (HGSS)
4x Collector
2x Communications
1x Spellground 1 Player Playmat (Will trade my soul for it but first send me a link to look at it)
1x Chandra Ablaze Playmat (Send a link so that I may see it first)

The link to the pics is on my thread...
I am interested in so far:
1x Flygon Lv.X [Rising Rivals]
3x Flygon [Rising Rivals][Non-RH]
1x Dialga G [Platinum][Foil]

There's more, but I have to read through your list thoroughly and would like to know how much you value Flygon X for?

nerdstar_ink said:
I'm interested in the Shiny Vulpix and Mewtwo [LA]

Tylertyphlosion said:
CML for
1x Spiritomb
2x Expert Belt

I did not see anything of interest, but I was checking out your "stamped" cards, I'm assuming they're foils/Set Stamp stuff from the EX series.

I'm interested in these:

HaunterX6 said:

I'm leaning towards the Crobat Prime because I wanna build a 2nd deck, but I'm not too thrilled on it like most people are. People have been trying to rip me off on those, so it really depends how much you value it; then I'll be willing to think about it...

They're prime. I consider most primes to be a rough $7, with an exception for Ttar, Kingdra, and Donphan, which i feel are more like a $10.

I generally view X's to be worth about 10 or so as well, depending on their usefulness and how popular they are. Stuff like Uxie X ad Flygon X are obvious exceptions. But 10 Minimum is a fair value, I think.

That being said, how many Crobats were you interested in? Feel free to throw me an offer. The Spiritomb you have (and more, if you have them) is my higher priority. Also very interestedin BTS if you have any of those. LMK.

HaunterX6 said:

I'm interested in these:

HaunterX6 said:

They're prime. I consider most primes to be a rough $7, with an exception for Ttar, Kingdra, and Donphan, which i feel are more like a $10.

I generally view X's to be worth about 10 or so as well, depending on their usefulness and how popular they are. Stuff like Uxie X ad Flygon X are obvious exceptions. But 10 Minimum is a fair value, I think.

That being said, how many Crobats were you interested in? Feel free to throw me an offer. The Spiritomb you have (and more, if you have them) is my higher priority. Also very interestedin BTS if you have any of those. LMK.
[/quote]

Actually I might want Steelix Prime instead, but the Spiritomb is in another deal at the moment, so I'll have to update you whether it's up for grabs or not... How much does Steelix Prime go for about??

Back