• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: Staples and More!! Want: Video Games and Systems

RE: Nerdstar_Ink's Stuff !! [Updated 07.19.10]

Ohh I thought you told someone you wanted a CroPrime. lol. welllll idk if I want to do the 2 for 2. Hmm.

Lavitz said:
Ohh I thought you told someone you wanted a CroPrime. lol. welllll idk if I want to do the 2 for 2. Hmm.

I did at one point, but I decided not to; and because he understood that Crobat Prime did not go for a lot. He valued it at about 7 - 8 bucks, which sounded correct. I'm actually more inclined to trade for EX series stuff, so that's why it's been harder to trade off of me. But the Shiny Vulpix I want because I can use it, but I'm not gonna go too gung-ho for it.

I just got the 2 Cyrus's I need. Shiny Vulpix is about 7. Absol X is about 8.

Lavitz said:
I just got the 2 Cyrus's I need. Shiny Vulpix is about 7. Absol X is about 8.

That's cool, I guess we'll trade next time then...

nerdstar_ink said:
I'm leaning towards the Crobat Prime because I wanna build a 2nd deck, but I'm not too thrilled on it like most people are. People have been trying to rip me off on those, so it really depends how much you value it; then I'll be willing to think about it...

They're prime. I consider most primes to be a rough $7, with an exception for Ttar, Kingdra, and Donphan, which i feel are more like a $10.

I generally view X's to be worth about 10 or so as well, depending on their usefulness and how popular they are. Stuff like Uxie X ad Flygon X are obvious exceptions. But 10 Minimum is a fair value, I think.

That being said, how many Crobats were you interested in? Feel free to throw me an offer. The Spiritomb you have (and more, if you have them) is my higher priority. Also very interestedin BTS if you have any of those. LMK.
[/quote]

Actually I might want Steelix Prime instead, but the Spiritomb is in another deal at the moment, so I'll have to update you whether it's up for grabs or not... How much does Steelix Prime go for about??
[/quote]

About the same as the crobats, I'd say. I don't do a lot selling or keep up with exact prices much, I'm just kinda basing stuff off of how hard to get or easy to get some things are. Just didn't want you to think that I'm necessarily quoting prices from somewhere or anything. But LMK if the spiritomb falls through.

what other item do u want instead of shiny vulpix

HaunterX6 said:
They're prime. I consider most primes to be a rough $7, with an exception for Ttar, Kingdra, and Donphan, which i feel are more like a $10.

I generally view X's to be worth about 10 or so as well, depending on their usefulness and how popular they are. Stuff like Uxie X ad Flygon X are obvious exceptions. But 10 Minimum is a fair value, I think.

That being said, how many Crobats were you interested in? Feel free to throw me an offer. The Spiritomb you have (and more, if you have them) is my higher priority. Also very interestedin BTS if you have any of those. LMK.

Actually I might want Steelix Prime instead, but the Spiritomb is in another deal at the moment, so I'll have to update you whether it's up for grabs or not... How much does Steelix Prime go for about??
[/quote]

About the same as the crobats, I'd say. I don't do a lot selling or keep up with exact prices much, I'm just kinda basing stuff off of how hard to get or easy to get some things are. Just didn't want you to think that I'm necessarily quoting prices from somewhere or anything. But LMK if the spiritomb falls through.
[/quote]

The guy has not responded for about 2 hours now, I'll hit you up PM style to let you in about an hour or 2.

Javier8100 said:
what other item do u want instead of shiny vulpix

Nothing else really... Donphan perhaps?

ace310j said:
CML for
Unown Q

Is that all you want?? It would seem like a waste to find something of value to Unown Q... And all you listed were like higher tier stuff... Do you have any EX series stuff??

nerdstar_ink said:
Is that all you want?? It would seem like a waste to find something of value to Unown Q... And all you listed were like higher tier stuff... Do you have any EX series stuff??

Yes I do have some EX series stuff. What are you looking for.

If you look under my EX wants, I'm looking for their pre-evolve forms... except for Metagross, I already have its lineup...

Still interested in the spiritomb, and the other stuff i listed before. Still want crobats? LMK

HaunterX6 said:
Still interested in the spiritomb, and the other stuff i listed before. Still want crobats? LMK

I'm debating between Crobat or Steelix... Maybe you can help me build a second deck... Be honest, what would you choose??

nerdstar_ink said:
If you look under my EX wants, I'm looking for their pre-evolve forms... except for Metagross, I already have its lineup...

I have them all but, I have 20,000 cards and I dont feel like looking for them would you do something newer for the unown Q and 2x ninetails HGSS if not I will look through my cards.

Edit:
I found
4x Ralts
1x Kirlia
2x Swablu
2x Trapinch
1x Holons Voltorb

ace310j said:
I have them all but, I have 20,000 cards and I don't feel like looking for them would you do something newer for the unown Q and 2x ninetails HGSS if not I will look through my cards.

Edit:
I found
4x Ralts
1x Kirlia
2x Swablu
2x Trapinch
1x Holons Voltorb

I'm interested in Mewtwo Lv.X and Kingdra Prime [Either/Or] in addition to what you found...

nerdstar_ink said:
I'm debating between Crobat or Steelix... Maybe you can help me build a second deck... Be honest, what would you choose??

That's a REALLY tough decision. I think overall, Crobat is more fun and easier to set up (one energy for the WIN), but for what he has with speed, he lacks in real attack power. poisoning for 4 is AMAZING to me, but its so easy to retreat, level up, or evolve out of the poison. they take a guaranteed 40, but they can maneuver around it. But paired with things like the GE Weezing, miasma valley, and the MT Toxicroak, you can make a hilariously annoying poison deck. If you go this route, tech in some SP stuff and use Crobat Gs for extra damage, and maybe even Honchcrow G to get out your stadiums and whatnot early game. Even try a tech of the UL Jirachi, for late game punishment- they've been retreating their poisoned stuff to the bench to save them? De-evolve them for some quick and easy KOs. This is definitely a fun deck, IMO, but its very easy for some of the really popular net decks to get around.

Steelix, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. He's a big stage 1 who is all about tanking. Expert belt and special metals are your friend here. It has a good resistance of psychic, 140 HP, and some alright attacks. Best of all, he laughs right in Crobat's face- not poisoning this guy, that's for sure. You probably want to run this deck with heavy search and draw cards, and make very good use of felicity's and engineer's. Toss your energies into the discard pile, and pull them back with his first attack. This can be helpful in getting back special metals late game, when previous Steelix's have been knocked out. With special metals and DCE's, you can get him powered up reasonably fast, but if you build this, expect to be focusing on heavy set-up for the first 2-4 turns of your game.

If this is for the long run, you may want to lean more towards Steelix as well, because of some of the things coming out in the next set. Leafeon is going to be a BIG deck, I'm thinking. Leafeon with the UL roserade. They attach their energies to give you 2 or more special conditions, and then Leafeon comes out wailing for 50 for each of those conditions. Steelix completely laughs at this idea, because he cant be hit by special conditions at all!

Well. Didn't mean to give a whole review or anything, but those are my thoughts on those cards and their decks. It's ultimately up to you, what your meta looks like, how competitive you are, and all that good stuff.

Think on it a bit, and LMK if either of these still interest you.

HaunterX6 said:
That's a REALLY tough decision. I think overall, Crobat is more fun and easier to set up (one energy for the WIN), but for what he has with speed, he lacks in real attack power. poisoning for 4 is AMAZING to me, but its so easy to retreat, level up, or evolve out of the poison. they take a guaranteed 40, but they can maneuver around it. But paired with things like the GE Weezing, miasma valley, and the MT Toxicroak, you can make a hilariously annoying poison deck. If you go this route, tech in some SP stuff and use Crobat Gs for extra damage, and maybe even Honchcrow G to get out your stadiums and whatnot early game. Even try a tech of the UL Jirachi, for late game punishment- they've been retreating their poisoned stuff to the bench to save them? De-evolve them for some quick and easy KOs. This is definitely a fun deck, IMO, but its very easy for some of the really popular net decks to get around.

Steelix, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. He's a big stage 1 who is all about tanking. Expert belt and special metals are your friend here. It has a good resistance of psychic, 140 HP, and some alright attacks. Best of all, he laughs right in Crobat's face- not poisoning this guy, that's for sure. You probably want to run this deck with heavy search and draw cards, and make very good use of felicity's and engineer's. Toss your energies into the discard pile, and pull them back with his first attack. This can be helpful in getting back special metals late game, when previous Steelix's have been knocked out. With special metals and DCE's, you can get him powered up reasonably fast, but if you build this, expect to be focusing on heavy set-up for the first 2-4 turns of your game.

If this is for the long run, you may want to lean more towards Steelix as well, because of some of the things coming out in the next set. Leafeon is going to be a BIG deck, I'm thinking. Leafeon with the UL roserade. They attach their energies to give you 2 or more special conditions, and then Leafeon comes out wailing for 50 for each of those conditions. Steelix completely laughs at this idea, because he cant be hit by special conditions at all!

Well. Didn't mean to give a whole review or anything, but those are my thoughts on those cards and their decks. It's ultimately up to you, what your meta looks like, how competitive you are, and all that good stuff.

Think on it a bit, and LMK if either of these still interest you.

I was leaning towards Steelix more also because of the tanking ability, so Imma go side with it. I am interested in those Steelixs...

Back