• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE: XY / Legends / EX --- WANT: Arcues, HGSS, UL set / japanese NEO cards

RE: HAVE *Pokémon Platinum*/RH Cynthia's/ Lots of LV X.... Looking for Championship decks

I know you probably only sell it, and you won't accept this offer, but I can give for your Pokemon Platinum,

My:

Bucks Training Pre-release Promo
All my Holos, and Rares from IFIDS
and X1 Jirachi LA, and X1 Bucks Training RH LA.

Your:

Platinum

Yes I know this offer will big time be rejected but hey, why not throw out an offer. :]

RE: HAVE *Pokémon Platinum*/RH Cynthia's/ Lots of LV X.... Looking for Championship decks

Shaymin of the skies said:
I know you probably only sell it, and you won't accept this offer, but I can give for your Pokemon Platinum,

My:

Bucks Training Pre-release Promo
All my Holos, and Rares from IFIDS
and X1 Jirachi LA, and X1 Bucks Training RH LA.

Your:

Platinum

Yes I know this offer will big time be rejected but hey, why not throw out an offer. :]
lol i have all those cards already

Wow must be nice. :p I can't wait for Platinum to come out, and I figured I'd throw an offer out there even though I knew the answer. :p

Thanks for your time. :)

Wings of shaymin, of the Pokeshack Forums.

RE: HAVE *Pokémon Platinum*/RH Cynthia's/ Lots of LV X.... Looking for Championship deck

im interested in the platinum game...what can i get for my pokepark set sealed jap and opened pokemon movie 11 promos jap?

I've got some of the WC deck cards, but they aren't all together. Interested?

Yata said:
im interested in the platinum game...what can I get for my pokepark set sealed Japanese and opened pokemon movie 11 promos Japanese?
i have all the pokepark and 11 movie promos sorry

muddy68 said:
I've got some of the WC deck cards, but they aren't all together. Interested?

what do u mean they ar'nt all together

I traded some for cards that I want. I might be able to get all back but Deoxys ex.

Rayquaza808 said:
TearsofanUchiha said:
I can buy the un-opened Riolu figurine for $2.00. Lmk. =]
my riolu is opened, it sates that sorry for the pictrue being confusing thats just a stock picture I found. if you still want it you can buy it, it's in mint condition

I know. I know its mint so I am still interested. I will buy it or trade for it. Lmk.

hey do you need kingdras la?

muddy68 said:
I traded some for cards that I want. I might be able to get all back but Deoxys ex.
then i dont want it
TearsofanUchiha said:
Rayquaza808 said:
TearsofanUchiha said:
my riolu is opened, it sates that sorry for the pictrue being confusing thats just a stock picture I found. if you still want it you can buy it, it's in mint condition

I know. I know its mint so I am still interested. I will buy it or trade for it. Lmk.
ok you can buy if with paypal
empoleonp said:
no

I have a Banette EX-themed champs deck if you need it. I'm interested in your Shaymin Lv. X.

Rayquaza808 said:
muddy68 said:
then I don't want it
TearsofanUchiha said:
Rayquaza808 said:
TearsofanUchiha said:

empoleonp said:
no

Sadly, I don't have PayPal. Can I trade for it? Like a rare or something?

Collector Don said:
I have a Banette EX-themed champs deck if you need it. I'm interested in your Shaymin Lv. X.
do you have every card from it? im not wiling to trade shaymin x but i have tons of shadowless cards cml
TearsofanUchiha said:
Rayquaza808 said:
muddy68 said:
then I don't want it
TearsofanUchiha said:
Rayquaza808 said:
TearsofanUchiha said:

empoleonp said:
no

i would trade you for a palkia majestic dawn

RE: HAVE *Pokémon Platinum*/RH Cynthia's/ Lots of LV X.... Looking for +++Shellos Con Promo

Rayquaza808 said:
Collector Don said:
do you have every card from it? im not wiling to trade shaymin x but I have tons of shadowless cards cml
TearsofanUchiha said:
Rayquaza808 said:
muddy68 said:
then I don't want it
TearsofanUchiha said:
Rayquaza808 said:
TearsofanUchiha said:

empoleonp said:
no

I would trade you for a palkia majestic dawn

Sure, PM me to finalize! =]

RE: HAVE *Pokémon Platinum*/RH Cynthia's/ Lots of LV X.... Looking for +++Shellos Con Promo

You have Pokemon Platinum? is it used? I'll trade for it.

ESP said:
You have Pokemon Platinum? is it used? I'll trade for it.
its new unopened, i endded up with an extra one i pre ordered at two stores n forgot lol so they both called n i bought both

I'll trade for it. What do you want?

Yes. I have every single card, but I'm not 100% sure of the configuration. If you have it, PM me. I'll look for it on the internet, though. Would you trade your shadowless Nidoking and Chansey for it?

ESP said:
I'll trade for it. What do you want?
you dont have nething i want
Collector Don said:
Yes. I have every single card, but I'm not 100% sure of the configuration. If you have it, PM me. I'll look for it on the internet, though. Would you trade your shadowless Nidoking and Chansey for it?
ok ill trade those 2, pls pm me the trade to finalize

Back