• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE: XY / Legends / EX --- WANT: Arcues, HGSS, UL set / japanese NEO cards

RE: Now Trading/Selling my xtra shadowless cards CML!

Rayquaza808 said:
Light Venusaur said:
CML for what you'd like for these:
Base 1:
1st Ed.: Holos Cards:
x2 Machamp (not mint: Warped cards)

Shadowless: Cards:
x1 Alakazam
x1 Blastoise
x1 Charizard
x1 Clefairy
x1 hitmonchan
x1 gyarados
x1 venusuar
x1 raichu
x1 poliwrath
x1 ninetails
x1 mewtwo
x1 magneton
x1 beedrill
x1 dragonair
x1 dugtrio
x1 elecatabuzz
x1 electrode
x1 pidgeotto
x1 arcanine
x1 charmeleon
x1 dewgong
x1 dratini
x1 farfetch'd
x1 growlithe
x1 haunter
x1 ivysuar
x1 jynx
x1 kadabra
x1 machoke
x1 magmar
x1 poliwhirl
x1 raticate
x1 seel
x1 wartortle
x1 abra
x1 charmander
x1 dodou
x1 drowzee
x1 koffing
x1 magnemite
x1 nidoran m
x1 pidgey
x1 pikachu w/red cheeks
x1 rattata
x1 sandshrew
x1 squritle
x1 starmie
x1 voltorb
x1 vulpix
x1 weedle
x1 devolution spary
x1 item finder
x1 lass
x1 Pokémon trader
x1 scoop up
x1 defender
x1 full heal
x1 maintenance
x1 pluspower
x1 Pokémon center
x1 Pokémon flute
x1 pokedex
x1 prof. oak (not mint)
x1 revive
x1 super potion
x1 bill
x1 energy removal
x1 gust of wind
x1 potion
x1 switch
x1 double colorless energy
x1 fighting energy
x1 fire energy
x1 grass energy
x1 electiric energy
x1 phychic energy
x1 water energy

did you want to buy them? i can make an invoice for you if you would like to buy them, becuase you dont have anything I'm interested in for trade, my wants are very limited to only about 11 cards, but if you have any yujin tomy 1/40 figureines i will trade for complete sets of those also
Sadly I don't have any of the fir. your after, but I do have a Chimecho that you got candy with if you'd like it....I also have a Manaphy one (look on my deviantART thread to have a look at the Manaphy one).

Light Venusaur said:
Rayquaza808 said:

did you want to buy them? i can make an invoice for you if you would like to buy them, becuase you dont have anything I'm interested in for trade, my wants are very limited to only about 11 cards, but if you have any yujin tomy 1/40 figureines i will trade for complete sets of those also
Sadly I don't have any of the fir. your after, but I do have a Chimecho that you got candy with if you'd like it....I also have a Manaphy one (look on my deviantART thread to have a look at the Manaphy one).

sorry im only after the ones that they dont sell here, witch is the 1/40 figures but i dont know if u drew those pics i saw on ur page but if your a good artist, i'll give u whatever cards you want if you desing me a drawing, very big quality on computer, becuase im going to have some one paint it on my car, but i need a draw that would go good on my 06 civic from the drivers door to the back and aroundto the back mirror of the passange sign, i need it to be rayquaza, honchkrow, porygon-z, and garchomp fi theres room but if you not an artist then never mind that
zello said:
CML for Gardy Lv.X....

sorry nothing interests me, im only after a select few items that are on my list

CML for anything you have under my WANTS list. Thanks!(And I am not sure if I have anything on your WANTS list, but please look and see if you want ANYTHING!)

bubba235 said:
CML for anything you have under my WANTS list. Thanks!(And I am not sure if I have anything on your WANTS list, but please look and see if you want ANYTHING!)

nothin you have interests me, but i have a few cards u want, such as lv x's n not sure about your other ones cuase theres no set next to thier names but i have a lot of cards, just cml if u wanna buy ne of them

Okay. (And it doesn't matter what set...LOL)

RE: Looking to trade cards for Pokemon Zukan

pls CML for a Gardy X and maybe a Honchkrow X THX !

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
pls CML for a Gardy X and maybe a Honchkrow X THX !

im interested in 1 Darkrai Lv.X |GE| and thats bout all u have that interests me

MarranqueN said:
CML For 1 Gardevoir lv X (SW)

Thanks

your list dos'nt have ne of ur haves listed so unsure what i would be interested in, unless u have somone on my wants section

RE: Looking to trade cards for Pokemon Zukan *Case of GE coming in tomorrow*

CML for Honchkrow Lv. X. and anything else you might have off my wants list. Thanks!

George2FRESH said:
CML for Honchkrow Lv. X. and anything else you might have off my wants list. Thanks!

sorry but nothin interests me, i added more stuff to my wants section but their mostly japanese cards

CML for Gardy X!!! (1 of them) and 1 Pachirisu!!! (just informing you that i wont trade Palkia X for these!) PLEASE!!! I NEED THEM!!! P.S do you live in the US??

PokemonPhantom3 said:
CML for Gardy X!!! (1 of them) and 1 Pachirisu!!! (just informing you that i wont trade Palkia X for these!) PLEASE!!! I NEED THEM!!! P.S do you live in the US??

you dont have nething i need then, i pretty much have every card so its hard to trade, im more interested in trading my cards for Pokémon zukan figures

Did you get the GE case yet or not?

CML for Gardy Lv.X.... pls PM me... thx...

Back