• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE: XY / Legends / EX --- WANT: Arcues, HGSS, UL set / japanese NEO cards

RE: Need gliscor X/ Uxie X/Mewtwo X!!! HAVE...Cynthia's F x8 / x2 Azelf LV X in stock!

empoleonp said:
I want 4 Scizors IFDS and 2 Scythers MD if you have them cml please and I don't think I can trade gliscor level x for those but I do have charizard pk.

well i ahve all those scythers what else would u want for gliscor lv x? im already trading for charizard pk...

Stigma said:
What do you want for azelf then?

one of the LA lv x's that im missing.. such as your gliscor lv x

RE: Need gliscor X/ Uxie X/Mewtwo X!!! HAVE...Cynthia's F x8 / x2 Azelf LV X in stock!

CML for x2 Azelf Lv X

RE: Need gliscor X/ Uxie X!!! HAVE...Cynthia's F x8 / x2 Azelf LV X/ Magnezone LV X

empoleonp said:
Well do you have 2 claydols?
claydols from what set? GE?? i have GE Claydols
chanman45 said:
CML for x2 Azelf Lv X
You dont have anything im looking for I'm only trade Azelf for LA LV X's i need ( Gliscor X/Uxie X )

RE: Need gliscor X/ Uxie X!!! HAVE...Cynthia's F x8 / x2 Azelf LV X/ Magnezone LV X

just to let you know man i haven't sent yet cuz when i said i sent i was about to go to the post offoce and something bad happened, thugh nothing to the cards. ill be able to send out next monday so please ait.
btw the postage is gonna cost me 15$ but it's ok as long as you can wait these 3 more days.
thank you.

Yata said:
just to let you know man I haven't sent yet cuz when I said I sent I was about to go to the post offoce and something bad happened, thugh nothing to the cards. ill be able to send out next monday so please ait.
btw the postage is gonna cost me 15$ but it's ok as long as you can wait these 3 more days.
thank you.
ok ill send once i recive ur cards

Cml for the Riolu Figure! Lmk. =]

TearsofanUchiha said:
Cml for the Riolu Figure! Lmk. =]
is there anything else you are interested in, cuase im interested in your...
Mewtwo Lv.X x1 (LA)
Regigigas Lv.X x1 (IFDS)

If you dont want more stuff for those then i could just trade a holo from LA for Riolu

My
Regigigas Lv X (IFDS)

Your
Azelf Lv X?

I can throw in some stuff maybe

CML for ur
x2 Azelf LV X (LA)
and 2 of ur luxrays

i have glicsor LVX

chanman45 said:
My
Regigigas Lv X (IFDS)

Your
Azelf Lv X?

I can throw in some stuff maybe
nah i already have regigigas lv x sorry
GG_lover!! said:
CML for ur
x2 Azelf LV X (LA)
and 2 of ur luxrays

I have glicsor LVX
i would trade an azelf X for your Gliscor X
nothing else really interests me but the gliscor x PM me if you want to tarde

do you need jpn. gliscor x?

RE: HAVE...Cynthia's F x8 / Azelf LV X/ x2 Magnezone LV X and Regigigas LV X

Mudkip711 said:
do you need jpn. gliscor x?

no i aklready got all the IFDS cards....

UPDATED with japanese neo cards and regigigas X

Hey, I have a japanese Misty's Goldeen... Not in the greatest condition but do you still want it?

CML for the x2 RH Jirachi LA, x2 RH TM TS-2 and the RH Energy Pickup. BTW I am sending the other stuff today.

Sesamorou said:
Hey, I have a japanese Misty's Goldeen... Not in the greatest condition but do you still want it?
is it mistys goldeen lv 8?, u dont have ne other japanese cards?
RG15 said:
CML for the x2 RH Jirachi LA, x2 RH TM TS-2 and the RH Energy Pickup. BTW I am sending the other stuff today.

nothin really interestes me, im basicly only interested in jpanaese cards

RE: HAVE...Cynthia's F x10 / Azelf LV X/ x3 Magnezone LV X and Regigigas LV X

Sesamorou said:
Its from gym heros
yea theres two in that set,im looking for the japanese one, thats at lv 8

RE: HAVE Cynthia's/Shaymin X/Azelf X/Magnezone X/ Regigigas X.. need japanese cards!

updated shaymin x and i need to get rid of all these engluish cards

Back