• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE: XY / Legends / EX --- WANT: Arcues, HGSS, UL set / japanese NEO cards

RE: HAVE: Heat X & Regi X (SF)~~SELLING: All Cards Are $1.00 Unless stated otherwis

I will take 4 of your machamp IFDS for $2 USD...last time I said I wanted cherrim, but Machamp is top priority...do we have a DEAL?

RE: HAVE: Heat X & Regi X (SF)~~SELLING: All Cards Are $1.00 Unless stated otherwis

i need the Dusknoir-holo (SF), 1 Gengar (SF), 1 Poke-drawer and Magnezone #6 (SF) $3.50 right?

charizard87 said:
I need the Dusknoir-holo (SF), 1 Gengar (SF), 1 Poke-drawer and Magnezone #6 (SF) $3.50 right?

yea Plus 2.00 Shipping please PM me the order

Hey, you skipped me! :( Well, I would like as many IFDS machamp as you are going to sell, I will take all 11 for 5 USD instead of the 5.50 USD you have them priced as TOTAL. If not I will buy 10 for 5 USD, LMK what you think, thanks!

hey, i'll buy your:

x1 TG Invention G-101 Energy Gain $0.50
x1 TG Invention G-103 Power Spray $0.50
x1 TG Invention G-105 Poketurn $0.50
x1 Cyrus Scheme $0.50
x1 Dailga G (Japanese. Pt1)$1.00
If you have any, i'll buy up to 2 Weavile G, 2 Darkrai G, and 2 Honchkrow G

And i'm in need of more Japanese Basic Darks. I'll buy about 13

It is apparent that you are a collector. Would you trade for my charizard ex?

Dragonbane said:
hey, I'll buy your:

x1 TG Invention G-101 Energy Gain $0.50
x1 TG Invention G-103 Power Spray $0.50
x1 TG Invention G-105 Poketurn $0.50
x1 Cyrus Scheme $0.50
x1 Dailga G (Japanese. Pt1)$1.00
If you have any, I'll buy up to 2 Weavile G, 2 Darkrai G, and 2 Honchkrow G

And I'm in need of more Japanese Basic Darks. I'll buy about 13

I have x2 Honchkrow G, they are common so just .25 cents for each one. The dark energy is $0.05 for one. As for Darkrai G, I would have to get it from the card store. The store has tons of extras but they are kind of a rip off (they wont give them out when you buy packs). They sell the Darkrai G for 7.95 each... might be better to get it off ebay. PM me your order.

Hi I sent you a PM

You skipped me yet again.

T-Tar Master said:
I will take 4 of your machamp IFDS for $2 USD...last time I said I wanted cherrim, but Machamp is top priority...do we have a DEAL?

T-Tar Master said:
Hey, you skipped me! :( Well, I would like as many IFDS machamp as you are going to sell, I will take all 11 for 5 USD instead of the 5.50 USD you have them priced as TOTAL. If not I will buy 10 for 5 USD, LMK what you think, thanks!

Please do not skip me.

T-Tar Master said:
You skipped me yet again.

T-Tar Master said:

T-Tar Master said:

Please do not skip me.

I'm sorry, however I'm uninterested in trading with you. (Thank you) ありがとうございました.

I will take all these.

I am interested in

Stormfront:
SF- Holo Cards:
x2 Empoleon $1.00
x2 Magnezone (#5) $1.00
x2 Magnezone (#6)$1.00
x2 Raichu $1.00
x2 Infernape $1.00
x1 Torterra $1.00
x1 Dusknior $1.00

SF- Rare Cards:
x3 Tyranitar $1.00
x11 Machamp (Japanese. IFDS) $0.50
x3 Machamp $1.00
x4 Gengar $1.00

"I'm sorry, however I'm uninterested in trading with you. (Thank you) "

Why is this...

Are you biased against me or my race? You are selling them for .50 cents each but you will not sell them to me!

Why?

T-Tar Master said:
"I'm sorry, however I'm uninterested in trading with you. (Thank you) "

Why is this...

Are you biased against me or my race? You are selling them for .50 cents each but you will not sell them to me!

Why?
Not at all, I just feel you are rude. I'm sorry but thats just how I feel.

Kemony said:
I will take all these.

I am interested in

Stormfront:
SF- Holo Cards:
x2 Empoleon $1.00
x2 Magnezone (#5) $1.00
x2 Magnezone (#6)$1.00
x2 Raichu $1.00
x2 Infernape $1.00
x1 Torterra $1.00
x1 Dusknior $1.00

SF- Rare Cards:
x3 Tyranitar $1.00
x11 Machamp (Japanese. IFDS) $0.50
x3 Machamp $1.00
x4 Gengar $1.00
PM me your order

Oh...I am sorry you feel that way...I will leave :(

CML for
x2 Charmander (Japanese. IFDS)
x1 Charmander (SF)
x1 Charmeleon (Japanese. IFDS)
x2 Charizard (Japanese. IFDS)

shaymin of the heart said:
CML for
x2 Charmander (Japanese. IFDS)
x1 Charmander (SF)
x1 Charmeleon (Japanese. IFDS)
x2 Charizard (Japanese. IFDS)
sorry nothing interests me

Can i get the English Regigigas? And do you have to pay shiping? I didn't think you mentioned that. Thanks :)!

tcg12 said:
Can I get the English Regigigas? And do you have to pay shiping? I didn't think you mentioned that. Thanks :)!

yea shipping is 2.00 pm me your order

do you still have the following cards?
Electabuzz (Japanese. Pt1)
Latias (POP 7)$1.00

I would like to trade, I have a Japanese Celebi 042/P still in wrapper

Back