Have you ever noticed...

Pikamoo

Aspiring Trainer
Have you ever noticed practically no one else in the Anime has a pikachu? (besides Richie and that surfer dude)

If you have seen one, please post.

Yeah but they could evolve it into Raichu like Lt. Surge.
And in G/S/C/R/S/E Pikachu's are rare... But that's the games.. Oh well.

Like Pikamoo said, they are rare. You should include Raichu too cuz trainers may evolve them. Other than all those guys u mentioned, yeah, they dont use Pikachu very often. Even Wattson doesnt use them. So yeah, maybe its becuase they are weak, or just not native to the land.

May be Pikachus are rare and very territorial. In that way it would be hard to find. May be they dont get tamed easily. like Ash had trouble with Pikachu in the beginning, whereas all the starter normally get tamed easily. So it would not be a good one to choose to train.
Then again I also have not seen many chikorita, cindaquill, totodile, treecko, mudkip, torchic (or any of the starters) much in the anime!

Probably because they don't want people who have the same thing as each other, except for a couple. Trying to be unique.

Arcanine out.

-_- that makes 3 people, how many pokémon do you know that at least 2 trainers have in the anime?
2B honest, 3 is a lot of trainers, face it

Or maybe Pikachu's are starting to live in sewers and dumpsters because theres so many XD
Yeah, even in that one episode where Ash, May, etc. ran into that lovey dovey couple and they didn't even have the same pokemon >.<
Yeah, 3 is alot of trainers.

Well, probably that's because Pikachu is one of the main characters in the show. So they do not want other Pikachus that much.

Didn't LT. Surge have a pikachu or was it only raichu and I think ash battled a trainer with a pikachu and barely won but check everyones bios on serebiii for more info because I can't remeber and it has been a while.:)

Lt Surge did have a Pikachu ones, but he evolved it. That makes 4, because Lt Surge STILL ONCE had one.

Back