• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Haves:Lots of Old Cards! Wants: Rare Elemental Heroes, Primes and TONS of Energies!

Should I get a tin every two months, or a pack every month?

• Tin

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Pack

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I really don't care XD

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
RE: Haves: Lugia LEGEND , Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

I'm interested in Luxray GL Lv. X and Original Nidoqueen. I have lots of EX's and Lv. X's to trade. Also, do you have a Game Boy Micro?

RE: Haves: Lugia LEGEND , Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

Which is that? This one:
GameBoyMicro_Unit.jpg

Or this:
picture_2.jpg

Oh, and what EX/s do you have?

Bump! Updated wants on top! VERY important cards I want!

LillipupFTW said:
Okay, what do you want?

how much do you value those cards... so i have an idea of what i can trade those for

Um, maybe for a level x.

The one on the top and did you find anything for the cards? The EX's I have are:
Aerodactyl ex SS
Kyogre ex CG
Walrein ex PK
Deoxys ex JPN
Feraligatr ex JPN Kingdra ex JPN 1st Ed.

LillipupFTW said:
Um, maybe for a level x.

are those emboar abilities? Do you have any staples?

@jduclayan:Um, traded the last Emboar, have Serperior ability. What is a staple?
@PokemonRulez101: I liked:
Aerodactyl ex SS
Kyogre ex CG
Walrein ex PK

Do you have a Game Boy Micro and a Staple is a trainer card.

hey i have all the Chrysalis yu gi oh cards do you have any full arts and legends i would be intetrested in trading them

I have the Lugia Legend, I would REALLY want those cards!

LillipupFTW said:
@jduclayan:Um, traded the last Emboar, have Serperior ability. What is a staple?
@PokemonRulez101: I liked:
Aerodactyl ex SS
Kyogre ex CG
Walrein ex PK

They are trainer cards... do you have any pokemon collectors, ponts, poke communication, etc....

my flygon ex veyyr bad condition rh garchomp c and blaziken fb holo for your zoroark promo

hey i hope we can work out a trade- if interested please pm me as im probly going out of town for a week tomoro

BINX has
probably all of these yugi commons

Chrysalis Pinny
Chrysalis Dolphin
Chrysalis Mole
Chrysalis Larva
Chrysalis Pantail
Chrysalis Chicky
Cocoon Rebirth
Cocoon Party

e hero blade edge holo
pokemon japanese rare PT2- team galactics aiboss ambipom

BINX wants
serperio #6

PokemonRulez101 said:
Skipped????
Um, I don't have the Gameboy Micro.

cookymonster760 said:
hey i have all the Chrysalis yu gi oh cards do you have any full arts and legends i would be intetrested in trading them
Uh, do you want a Lugia Legend for it?

luxkill said:
my flygon ex veyyr bad condition rh garchomp c and blaziken fb holo for your zoroark promo
No thanks.

Binx345 said:
hey i hope we can work out a trade- if interested please pm me as im probly going out of town for a week tomoro

BINX has
probably all of these yugi commons

Chrysalis Pinny
Chrysalis Dolphin
Chrysalis Mole
Chrysalis Larva
Chrysalis Pantail
Chrysalis Chicky
Cocoon Rebirth
Cocoon Party

e hero blade edge holo
pokemon japanese rare PT2- team galactics aiboss ambipom

BINX wants
serperio #6

Alright, I like that trade. PM me.

How about this,

I'll trade you:

Bertha's Hippowdon E4
Roark's Aerodactyl GL

For your:
Ninetails CoL
Emboar (glass-holo)
Scolipede

If you think it's unfair, I'll trade for only Ninetails and Emboar.

EDIT: The Emboar is the Theme Deck one, correct? Believe it or not, I don't want to trade for it if it's the Ability one.

Oh, sorry, I have both of those. :( But, do you have any Yugioh cards?

LillipupFTW said:
Oh, sorry, I have both of those. :( But, do you have any Yugioh cards?
Sorry, downright hate Yugioh. Don't have any cards for that reason.

I have Cynthia's Rayquaza C and Cyrus's Honchkrow G if you want Champion and Galactic SPs.

My:
Walrein ex PK
Kyogre ex CG
Milotic C Holo

Your:
Original Nidoqueen
Luxray GL Lv. X

Back