• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Haves:Lots of Old Cards! Wants: Rare Elemental Heroes, Primes and TONS of Energies!

Should I get a tin every two months, or a pack every month?

• Tin

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Pack

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I really don't care XD

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
RE: Haves: Lugia LEGEND , Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

Yeah, sounds good. PM me.

RE: Haves: Lugia LEGEND , Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

LillipupFTW said:
Yeah, sounds good. PM me.
Were you talking to me or PokemonRulez?

Does anybody wanna trade? New wants!

Does anybody wanna trade?

Cml for all your basse set pkm etc

I liked:
1x Tornadus FA
1x Thundurus FA
1x Electrode Prime
1x Typhlosion Prime
1x Ursaring Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Blissey Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Yanmega Prime
and the other primes you have.

I like:

Serperior Ability
Zoroark (Holo+Rare)

Are these still available?

I have like all the SP cards, but they are JPN... u interested?

Interested in your:
Ninetails CoL
Zoroark Holo (Nasty Plot one?)
Zoroark (Promo)

I have a bunch of yugioh cards including:
Elemental Hero Bladedge YSD-EN019 (Ultra)

and much more, please CML and lmk what you have from my wants...

I only have the Ninetals.

Not sure what I would trade the Charizard doll for. I kinda want to trade it for my higher wants.

Anybody wanna trade? I have new wants!

I have a ton of those D/P/Pt Pokemon SP cards. CML for my wants! In the mean time, I'll go look to see which ones I have for sure. :)

EDIT: Here is what I found so far...
1x Turtwig GL
1x Scizor EF
1x Carchomp C (RH)
1x Chatot G

I only want the Turtwig and Scizor.

LillipupFTW said:
I only want the Turtwig and Scizor.

Okay. I'll keep looking to see what others I have. I know I have more. Did you CML?

Would anybody want to trade?

What other JPN cards do you have? I have extra EX's fro Psycho Drive and Hail Blizzard if you're interested. Check out my thread and shoot me a post there if you'd like.

Is your Jolteon Jungle-set 1st-edition?

Back