Having serious problems with the forums.

Aspiring Trainer
I'm currently on www.pokebeach.com/forums (as opposed to pokebeach.com/forums) because the other will not load. The css isn't working at all. Earlier today when I was on pokebeach.com/forums it was loading very slowly and I was getting tons (dozens) of 500 errors and mySQL errors in a row, making it difficult to do anything.

Is there a difference? :S

I spoke to WPM, he said that the server broke down or something. It seems to be fixed now.

I'm having page errors everywhere. Plus, the 500 and 503 errors. Last night, I couldn't even refresh the page for it to show up. It seems to be slightly better today. :/

I had the same problem yesterday and the day before that. I had to get off for a few hours because everything I clicked brought me to an error page. Now I keep getting 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable pages and the forum keeps loading without any images or anything..

it won't load, I think there are a lot of people on the site or maybe the server broke again. X_X

me too here is a message I get when I try to enter here:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

500 and 503 keep popping up. The latter was new for me. But yesterday was worse: 504 non-stop, solely for PB.

i just hit the back arrow and click on whatever it was that i was clicking on. (it takes a few clicks to work)

The refresh button seems to be the fastest way to solve this problem though.

Yes, note that you may have to refresh several times. WPM cannot fix this; it's the host.

Back