• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hazardous Forest (Trevenant / Crobat / Wobbuffet)

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 17

• 4 Phantump
    3 Trevenant (XY)
    3 Zubat (PHF)
    3 Golbat (PHF)
    2 Crobat (PHF)
    2 Wobbuffet (PHF)

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 35

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    3 Shauna
    1 Professor Birch's Observations
    2 AZ
    1 Lysandre

3 Ultra Ball
    3 Repeat Ball
    3 Acro Bike
    2 Professor's Letter
    3 Super Scoop Up
    2 Muscle Band
    1 Silver Bangle
    3 VS Seeker
    1 Scoop Up Cyclone

3 Dimensional Valley

Energy: 8

• 8 Psychic Energy

Strategy:

I love Trevenant and really wanted to build a deck around him, but sadly he's fallen out of favour since Seismitoad took over. So, I thought I'd look at what Trevenant can do that Seismitoad can't, and decided that it'd be good to pair him with the Crobat line to spread out a lot of damage over the opponent's board.

While Trevenant's locking the items in the active slot, I plan to use the "Bat Engine" to rack up damage on the opponent's bench and active Pokemon, before hitting with Tree Slam to spread more damage around. Wobbuffet is there as a backup Pokemon, to lock down any Basic abilities if the opponent manages to get around my item lock. Of course, if the damage is built up by this time, Wobbuffet can hit for some decent damage with its own attack.

Might seem inconsistent, but hopefully the deck is pretty fun once it can get going. I've done a bit of play-testing and it can generally set up in the first couple of turns, but I tend to have a little trouble getting a couple of bats going consistently. Any feedback would be useful.

RE: Hazardous Forest (Trevenant/Bats/Wobbuffet)

I would run

3-3 trevenant

3-3-3 crobat

0 wobufett

Jirachi EX for stability

maybe ad in some of those silent labs instead of the wobbofet. They only effect basic pokemon (should shut down most things that will damage this deck) and not touch our evolved pokemon which is where our abilities lie and it means you don't have to have wobofett active when you want to be concentrating with attacking with Trevenant every turn possible.

Maybe look for an EX that does bench damage you can tech in

Ad in a sigiliph or two for stalling EX's

EVOSODAS are this decks friends I think. I would definitely run four.

Maybe an execute with propagation to mitigate the ultra balls and other discard effects that hurt.

N's over shauna. I'm guessing you are running shaun a because you don't have N's. Maybe Prof birch's research instead of shauna

It seems like a fun deck, but not sure if it's gonna have enough power to really mess up a deck that runs a load of EX's with 170+hp. Should really scare night march decks through and can hurt dolphin decks by sniping at the hawluchas and phanpys and clearing robo subs. But maybe run more escape ropes and lysandres to counter MR. Mimes that will shut this deck down hard. There are a lot of MR. Mimes around in my general experience. And with 70hp a Trevenant with muscle band should be able to OHKO. So pack in an extra muscle band maybe.

I will build this online at some point and see what I think after playing it.

Back