Help me improve my Fakemon!

.:Jeff:.

Aspiring Trainer
This place is where i will post my Fakemon/Other sprites stuff that later will be used in my pokemon region project!

Please tell me what you think, and how i may improve them! I also need name suggestions (i will give credit if used.)

Here they are:

This is supposed to be a tiger or something. Third evo of the water starter (i think.)

Name: ``Not yet``
Beta sprite
beta6515067589iaza.gif

--------

Grass starter and evo`s

Names: Groil, Grominant, Grexplomizator

xnc8qp.jpg

--------

Name: Indu (Indian + Dude)

2l91t76.jpg

-------

Name: Deeki
(Fusion/Scratch)
Demo sprite
(Animated)
deeki1803686508iaza.gif

-------

Name: Shice
nshice5012492810iaza.gif

Name: Wopp
wopp22976139394iaza.gif

---------------------
Dex design:
Dsign1978358815-iaza.gif

I actually can Improve those Fakemons. But I can't make the Sprites, That's the problem. Maybe I can only make your Fakemons as an Art, There, You can make the sprites?

ブラック said:
I actually can Improve those Fakemons. But I can't make the Sprites, That's the problem. Maybe I can only make your Fakemons as an Art, There, You can make the sprites?

Well, you could give some tips... (Thats what i meant with ``improve.``) I dont know how to sprite FakemonS from art... But, thanks!

Well, I can't comment on the fakemon themselves, but I can on the sprites.

The outlines on all of them are a bit wiggly, you might want to fix that (especially Grominant's tail). Shice and Wopp have the light coming from the wrong direction (it should be top-left, not top-right). Grexplomizator has light coming from two different directions (both top-left and top-right), and his name is 4 letters too long. I absolutely love the dex design, but it has some flaws. The main one is that the Name, Jp. Name, and Area should probably have bigger areas for text. You should also probably switch the size of the About and Sprite sections, since you'll need to fit male, female, and shiny sprites on (unless you're not doing that, but About still seems too big).

Thanks for the comment! i am working on all of them now! I will improve the DexDesign soon!

Again, thanks a lot!

As squirtli said that the sprites needs to be improved. Actually, with some Pokemon styled arts, these fakemons could be great. And of cause that fish with Rhyhorns head should have a makeover xD

.:Jeff:. said:
Well, you could give some tips... (Thats what i meant with ``improve.``) I don't know how to sprite FakemonS from art... But, thanks!

Oh...Okay then, IF you don't want to. Hahaha! BTW, Do you have a Deviant Art page? Don't mind me much, I just wanna know (Maybe we can talk there).

.:Jeff:. said:
No, not yet, but i will make one now!

Make? One? Now? Good! Find Me if you wanna have a talk! We can be friends and talk everything together! Well if you really interested in Deviant Art...

Back