Question Help! Poké Tranporter Not Working!

Pudgeon16

Aspiring Trainer
I just got Pokémon bank and Poke transporter last night and it was working fine. I transferred from my Pokémon Black and my Omega Ruby. Now when I try to transfer, the only game the tranporter sees is the Pokémon Yellow I have downloaded on my 3DS. What do I do? I know the DS works fine and I know the game cartridges work fine and Poke transporter was working for me last night. Any advice?

I just got Pokémon bank and Poke transporter last night and it was working fine. I transferred from my Pokémon Black and my Omega Ruby. Now when I try to transfer, the only game the tranporter sees is the Pokémon Yellow I have downloaded on my 3DS. What do I do? I know the DS works fine and I know the game cartridges work fine and Poke transporter was working for me last night. Any advice?
Try blowing on it or something, worst comes to worst just trade the pokemon to another version and transfer it that way.

That's the problem. I've blown in them multiple times. And it's not recognizing ANY of my games. Black, White, X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. I might have to call Nintendo for this one. :(

That's the problem. I've blown in them multiple times. And it's not recognizing ANY of my games. Black, White, X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. I might have to call Nintendo for this one. :(
You can export the save and use PKHeX to transfer them over (I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about hacking)

Back