• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

heylisten.dek - Fairies/Techs

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
Teal is the best at name suggestions
Experience: Novice (With the deck) - Intermediate/Veteran (Experience in general)
heylisten.dek
Fairies
aromatisse.gif
xerneas.gif
slurpuff.gif

Pokemon
  • 3 Xerneas
  • 2 Xerneas-EX
  • 2 Aromatisse
  • 2 Spiritzee
  • 2 Slupuff
  • 2 Swirlix
  • 1 Mr. Mime
  • 1 Keldeo-EX
  • 1 Mew-EX
  • 1 Shaymin-EX
  • 1 Victini-EX

Trainers
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 2 Colress
  • 2 Shauna
  • 1 Skyla
  • 2 Max Potion
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Dowsing Machine ACE SPEC
  • 3 Fairy Garden

Energy
  • 7 Fairy Energy
  • 4 Prism Energy
  • 2 Rainbow Energy

Strategy

So then. I will admit that I pulled a Slurpluff and instantly jumped on the bandwagon. I've just got back from my Prerelease and I now have the entirety of this deck other than Xerneas, Xerneas-EX, Fairy Garden, 2 Rainbow Energy, an Aromatisse, and some other things that I just need 1-2 more of. Aaanyway, this deck seems pretty fun. I'll have a rundown on all my choices;

Xerneas - Xerneas is a great card in general. It has Geomancy for setup, and has Rainbow Spear as a heavy-hitting attack. A good prize trader, too.

Xerneas-EX - Xerneas-EX is the solid attacker of the deck, the "Prize-Taker", as you could say. It has a decent attack in Break Through, doing 60 Damage and 30 to a Benched Pokémon for 3 Energy, and X Blast is a powerful attack as well, enabling you to KO almost any non-EX Pokémon.

Aromatisse - Arguably the core of the deck, Aromatisse allows for things like Max Potion shenanigans, as well as quickly powering up an attacker by moving Fairy Energy around.

Slurpuff - Slurpuff is an amazing card for the deck, protecting all Pokémon with Fairy Energy attached from status conditions. This can be useful, as it makes Slurpuff a Virizion-EX without the 2-Prize cost.

Keldeo-EX - While with the inclusion of Slurpuff would usually make Keldeo-EX obsolete, it may be effective to include it, with 4 Prism Energy and 4 Rainbow Energy counting as Fairy and Water Energy, but only one at once, this allows Keldeo's Secret Sword to do more damage than it usually would.

Shaymin-EX - Shaymin-EX, while seemingly an unorthodox inclusion in a Fairy Deck, again becomes useful as a Late Game sweeper with the inclusion of Prism and Rainbow Energy. These cards enable Revenge Blast, making Shaymin-EX semi-good.

Mew-EX - Again, seemingly an unorthodox decision, I'm using 1 Tech Mew-EX for the abundance of Prism and Rainbow Energy making it very "Versatile" in the deck. I can use my own attacks, or use my Opponent's. Always nice to use their attacks against them :p.

Victini-EX - Victini-EX, in many regards, is similar to Xerneas, with both Accelerating 2 Energy from the deck for 1 Energy, as well as doing 100 Damage with a condition. Victini-EX, essentially, is my counter to Virizion/Genesect, OHKOing both Pokémon-EX.

Am I forgetting anything useful? Are there any cards I should be using, and cards I shouldn't?
NOTE: The Deck focuses on utilizing techs to surprise my opponent/help me win.​

RE: My Name is Navi. - Fairy.dek

Lol Navi. Everyone's favorite fairy.;)

I'd take out the Evosodas. Evosoda only gets you slurpuff and aromatisse, two pokemon that are in range of level ball. Level ball can also get you their basics. In it's place, i'd put in tool scrapper for your Garbodor matchup.

I also think you run too many rainbow/prism and not enough fairy. You only have two pokemon that can Benefit from rainbow/prism and you're going to want the fairy energy to be accelerated with Xerneas (5 seems low).

Those are just a couple of things that jumped out at me. Good luck. :)

RE: My Name is Navi. - Fairy.dek

pokedan24 said:
Lol Navi. Everyone's favorite fairy.;)

I'd take out the Evosodas. Evosoda only gets you slurpuff and aromatisse, two pokemon that are in range of level ball. Level ball can also get you their basics. In it's place, i'd put in tool scrapper for your Garbodor matchup.

I also think you run too many rainbow/prism and not enough fairy. You only have two pokemon that can Benefit from rainbow/prism and you're going to want the fairy energy to be accelerated with Xerneas (5 seems low).

Those are just a couple of things that jumped out at me. Good luck. :)

Yeah, I need to get rid of Evosodas :p
+2 Tool Scrapper

I'm thinking
-1 Rainbow Energy
-1 Prism Energy
+2 Fairy Energy
also, a much needed thing;
-1 Max Potion
+1 Dowsing Machine

RE: heylisten.dek - Fairies

Hi Feathers,

Not a fan of Roller Skates since it is a coin flip and could be a dead card with ease. Other than Hammers and Catcher is also has little control aspects. Shaymin does not seem to be needed. Either Keldeo or Slurpuff are redundant. Consider to loose either one. Keldeo makes the deck faster but Slurpuff has superior protection versus status.

Since Aromatisse is vulnerable to bench damage run Mr. Mime. Other than Gourgeist and Geninja other common bench damage attackers can be locked out in this manner.

I also like to play Xerneas more aggressive. Both version have nice attacks. So run Muscle Band and Silver Bangle with them. Hypnotoxic can also be usefull since it allows Xerneas with Muscle Band to ohko HP 170 Pokémon ex and not all decks have status denial.

POKEMON (12):

3 Xerneas
3 Xerneas EX
2 Aromatisse
2 Spiritzee
1 Keldeo Ex
1 Mr. Mime

TRAINERS (36):

4 Professor Juniper
2 Colress
3 Shauna
3 N
1 Dowsing Machine
3 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Tool Scrapper
3 Muscle Band
2 Silver Bangle
1 Super Rod
3 Max Potion
3 Level Ball
3 Ultra Ball
3 Fairy Garden

just an advice: 6 special energies in a weak-to-metal deck ----> auto-lose to plasmaklang
93-cobalion-500x500.jpg

Dark Espeon said:
Hi Feathers,

Not a fan of Roller Skates since it is a coin flip and could be a dead card with ease. Other than Hammers and Catcher is also has little control aspects. Shaymin and either Keldeo or Surpuff are nbot needed in the deck. Keldeo makes the deck faster but Slurpuff has more protection. So it is your choice on which card to retain. I also like three Hyponotoxic Lasers for the added damage and to give Xerneas Ex the chance to ohko. To make the deck more offensive two Silver Bange and one Super Rod would also be nice to have in the deck.

I still don't know what to remove for these things :p
I don't think Bangle is necessary with Band, but I may include 1-2 Rod. Shaymin is there for surprise purposes as well as Keldeo being there for big Damage and the times I'm not with a Slurpuff on the bench. However, if you can find suitable replacements, you're free to :3
@energyfullart(? Who even plays Plasmaklang anymore? :p And I don't mind having an autoloss to a rarely frequent deck.

Hi Feather,

Both are not needed at the same time. Run a stable supporter line and you will draw the assistance line in with the balls and raw draw power. See the deck above for modifications. Xerneas with Silver Bangle is better than attacking with Keldeo Ex and special energy. It conserves the Muscle Bands and Xerneas gives up less prices. Xerneas also saves you some deck space as a secondary attacker since you run him as a starter anyways.

You can also search the forum for Fairytales and the version of Xerneas that Elbow made and tested. Just my five cents. Hope some of these comments help.

Dark Espeon said:
Hi Feather,

Both are not needed at the same time. Run a stable supporter line and you will draw the assistance line in with the balls and raw draw power. See the deck above for modifications. Xerneas with Silver Bangle is better than attacking with Keldeo Ex and special energy. It conserves the Muscle Bands and Xerneas gives up less prices. Xerneas also saves you some deck space as a secondary attacker since you run him as a starter anyways.

You can also search the forum for Fairytales and the version of Xerneas that Elbow made and tested. Just my five cents. Hope some of these comments help.

My supporter line is stable! '///' What deck above? I'm running Prism/Rainbow so that I can use alternate attackers. In fact, I'm considering 1 Mew-EX to work with what my Opponent is using, too. If you do the math, and take into account that Bangle is EX-only, it's still just as, maybe even more effective to use Muscle Band. Remember; I'm running Keldeo and the like as 1-ofs, making them Techs, I guess. The problem with Fairytales and Aromerneas is that they're almost the same in terms of Pokémon to each other, and different enough to mine. I just think that the use of Rainbow/Prism and Aromatisse+Attackers is too good to pass up :p

Dunno about stable supporters, I remember that you need like 14 supporters for stability. Haven't really played in half a year though.

Oh, I see the list now :p
I don't like too many Colress, or Shauna, and I don't think I'd play this aggressively enough to worry about Bangle. I also have a hatred of Mr. Mime.
I may need to find room for 2 Colress, however. Suggestions on that and 1 Mew-EX?

If you're going to use Rainbow/Prism, might I suggest a Rayquaza DV? That would take care of opposing BKEX and Rayquaza EX while only giving up one prize in return.

Also, Mr Mime (PLF not the fairy one in X and Y) is never a bad choice.

Flippy Roller Skates... if you want to flip I would rather play Catcher anyway.

pokedan24 said:
If you're going to use Rainbow/Prism, might I suggest a Rayquaza DV? That would take care of opposing BKEX and Rayquaza EX while only giving up one prize in return.

Also, Mr Mime (PLF not the fairy one in X and Y) is never a bad choice.

That was what I was forgetting!
And eww Mr. Mime, I'm only gonna need it for the Darkrai matchup, I guess.

Teal said:
Flippy Roller Skates... if you want to flip I would rather play Catcher anyway.

-2 Skates
+2 Colress?

Wait, why do you have only 3 Prism and still some Rainbow? How is Rainbow not worse in this deck?!

3 Xerneas
1+3 Xerneas-EX
2 Aromatisse
2 Spiritzee
2 Slupuff
2 Swirlix
0 Keldeo-EX -1
0 Shaymin-EX -1
+2 Mew-EX
+1 Suicune, you need to get some time.

Trainers
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
2 Skyla
2+ 4 Shauna
+4 Colress, why not?
3 Max Potion
3 Muscle Band
3 Ultra Ball
0 Level Ball -2
0 Roller Skates -2, not reliable
2 Tool Scrapper
1 Dowsing Machine ACE SPEC
3 Fairy Garden
+2 Silver Mirror, pleople still run Plasma Decks

Energy
7 Fairy Energy
0 Prism Energy -3
0 Rainbow Energy -3

Much people run Plasma/Klang.

>Suicune/Mirror
DON'T REMIND ME ;w;
VirGen would kill the deck with those changes, and I updated my list while you were posting, it seems.
also 4 Shauna and Colress too manyeven though shaunas hawt
Why run Mew without Prism/Rainbow? :p

Right now, I need to find space for:
  • ShredQuaza
  • Mew-EX

Nobody runs PlasmaKlang here. It's tier 3, right?

Scorched Feathers said:
>Suicune/Mirror
DON'T REMIND ME ;w;
VirGen would kill the deck with those changes, and I updated my list while you were posting, it seems.
also 4 Shauna and Colress too manyeven though shaunas hawt
Why run Mew without Prism/Rainbow? :p

Right now, I need to find space for:
  • ShredQuaza
  • Mew-EX

Nobody runs PlasmaKlang here. It's tier 3, right?
I use MewEX without Rainbow...

And Maybe, you can hurt Genesect while in the bench and then use X blast. As well what if you add some rainbows and add Trevenant? So no more Colress Machine.

I will do my KelDuge using XY stuff list in some minutes or hours.

Back