Wi-Fi Trades Hikara Productions- WANT SYNCHRONIZE Pokémon! GTS CLONING AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hikara Productions- WANT SYNCHRONIZE POKEMON!

SL: I actually have both registered on both of my games right now. (I might let you know later for my new Pearl.) However, I did leave a note concerning shiny Gengar/Shards on your thread. I'd be interested in trading Lugia and some shards, but I'd like to know about shiny Gengar if you don't mind ;0

I traded it for Deoxys. I was just on my way to remove Gengar from my thread. Sorry.

SL- It's still on your list. In two places, actually! :/ Lemme know when you update your list again.

Speaking thereof, updated with a few more things!

RE: Hikara Productions- WANT SYNCHRONIZE Pokémon! GTS CLONING AVAILABLE!

Currently i dont have a ton to trade but i can probably get something off your wants. i am trying to get a pikahcu with wish, volt tackle, and thunder. the other move is any thats good. if possible i want it to be EV'ed. LMK if you can do this and ill see what i can get off your wants. i may also want a level 10 Ev'ed trapinch like LV.

Richkid- I'm actually not 100% if I can get both Wish and Volt Tackle on the Pikachu. I've never messed around with Light Ball before, so I can't be 100% until I get my hands on one. I already do haveba Pikachu with Wish, though. Time to go on a Thieving/Frisking rampage! >D

Also, what EVs? It doesn't help when ya don't tell me these things or specify the nature.

As for Trapinch, I can now clone on tyhe GTS, so that wouldn't be a problem...unless you want me to go through the pain of EVing another one. >|

Again, I'll get back to you on that. I gotta do some hardcore Pikachu chaining in the meanwhile.

the EV's for pikachu are preferably speed and the thing that makes volt tackle good(i think special attack). you can just clone trapinch so you do have to go through the trouble. how can i Level it up without EV'ing it? i have a bunch of rare candies from an action replay and if i want to play it in tourneys i dont think i can use those.

Actually, Volt Tackle is AT, whereas Thunderbolt/Thunder is from SP.AT. And as for Trapinch, it's fully EVed already at lv. 10 (252SP/252AT/4HP). It has the Effort Ribbon. All you have to do is level it up in the traditional battle manner.

Let's do attack then. So for the trapinch I can just level it up and evolve it by battling anything? Or if I battle a speed ev increasing pokemon nothing will happen except for experience?

Mmkay, if you say so~

Trapinch already has all 510 EV points, so it can't gain anymore EVs. So you don have to battle it against any specific 'Mon.

Shaymin- I'm assuming you got it from Ensiger, right? If so, I'm not interested. I dun do hacks and I saw that he has a few from AR. I dun take chances with hacks, sorry.

did you even read what i said

Don't spam.

dmaster out.

what you are doing right now is spam cc
could you ev a celebi for me id give you an ar cloned (Not gotten) shiny charizard

Don't minimod.

dmaster out.

Guy- I'd like to see stats, nature, how the Mon was obtained and the Pokeball each is in first, please.

of the charizard, or the celebi?
-tHE gUY

Celebi is hacked but here are its stats (Encounter Code)
Adamant
Lv. 53
(Inorder of summary)
183 (HP)
And charizards (Not Hacked)
Pokeball
Lv. 39
Bold
Hoenn Arived at Lv 5 on May 22, 2009
(HP) 118
Wing Attack
Fire Fang
Ember
Slash
-tHE gUY

If Celebi's hacked, I'm not interested, sorry :/ It just says in my rules, no hacks whatsoever.

Could you Ev Charizard then?
Id give an AR clone TRU Arceus?
-tHE gUY

I already have two TRU Arceus. I dun need/want another, thanks ;0

I'll EV Charizard on the condition that I get to make a clone for myself of him ;D But quick question- have you been Rare Candying him thus far? I need to know if I have some berry-planting to do tonight, because if otherwise his EVs are all messed up as it stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back