• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hiro's Trading Thread

wow! a lot of people interested, so let's get started!

dmaster: Thank you

BaIn:from your list I see 1x Feraligatr Prime. Could we strike a deal of some sort? (Yes they are both sealed)

the crippler 18: Sorry I don't see anything

Soariyant: I might have a low amount of want,s but I am always willing to look. I didn't see much on your list sorry. But I would do the Blastoise for the Politoad from Unleashed

Azelf Master: Sorry didn't see anything, unless the Crobat listed under Unleashed is the Prime one.

pokefan1234: Sorry I didn't see anything.

konter_j8902: sorry didnt see anything.

Rikko145: from your list I see Blaziken FB Lv.X, Glaceon Lv.X. LMK

UrsaLunarMinor: Sorry I don't see anything

CFOURCOLTSFAN: If you would like me to look at your list, please provide a link.

SnorlaxDude: I could do that. pm me the information so we can confirm.

Luiserebii: I don't need Ryhperioir sorry, and I took at look at your list, sorry I didn't see anything.

EvilHamster: sorry didnt see anything

shadoworganoid: I am willing to trade ether of those, I am willing to trade one of those, and something else, but both for just Crobat prime is hard to do. LMK please, I am VERY interested in your Crobat Prime

its geo baby: I'm intrested in your Glaceon Plush(If Mint) LMK

Juliacoolo: Sorry didn't see anything

VadenZen: Sorry Didn't see anything

Ian.: sorry nothing,

eevee: I see Blazekin FB LV X, LMK

Also Wants is updated!

How about this;

MY:
Crobat Prime
Blastoise (PL)
Broken Time Space

YOur;
Raikou Suicune Legend (top and bottom)

Hiro191 said:

BaIn:from your list I see 1x Feraligatr Prime. Could we strike a deal of some sort? (Yes they are both sealed)

Soariyant: I might have a low amount of want,s but I am always willing to look. I didn't see much on your list sorry. But I would do the Blastoise for the Politoad from Unleashed

Azelf Master: Sorry didn't see anything, unless the Crobat listed under Unleashed is the Prime one.

CFOURCOLTSFAN: If you would like me to look at your list, please provide a link.

Luiserebii: I don't need Ryhperioir sorry, and I took at look at your list, sorry I didn't see anything.

shadoworganoid: I am willing to trade ether of those, I am willing to trade one of those, and something else, but both for just Crobat prime is hard to do. LMK please, I am VERY interested in your Crobat Prime

Also Wants is updated!

I have a blaziken FB lvl X. 2 of them -- listed. I have feraligatr prime -- 2 of them unlisted. I'm going to go to my thread right now to add things because it seems everyone is looking for like 2-3 cards but when they look at someone's list they see other things that they want -- where I literally list EVERYTHING that I want or would trade for ALL the time. Trades would go around a lot faster if more people did this IMO.

My Blazekin FB LV X for your Pokemon Professor Mat or Pokemon Professor Sleeves?

Hi again -- I would trade you blaziken FB lvl X, blastoise PT, and crobat prime for your professor mat sealed.

shadoworganoid: Sure, pm me with the details and we could get this started.

eevee: The Blaziken FB LV X for the Sealed Pack of Professor Sleeves

Soariyant: Deal! PM me with the details so we can confirm this and I can get things out

r these items still sealed?

Pokemon Professor Mat
Pokemon Professor Sleeves
Pokemon Professor 4 Pocket Binder

lmk

thanks

Hiro191 said:
shadoworganoid: Sure, pm me with the details and we could get this started.

eevee: The Blaziken FB LV X for the Sealed Pack of Professor Sleeves

Soariyant: Deal! PM me with the details so we can confirm this and I can get things out

PM sent! sweet.

Would you be willing to add in the Dragonite Nationals if I add in something else on my side?

CML for T-Tar Prime, Lanturn Prime and HSU Manaphy please. I can check how many judges I have, and I have a BTS as well.

eevee: DO you have any 'Judge' Cards from Unleashed you could throw in? If so I can add the Dragonite Nats Promo. LMK

zephilim: Sorry I can't find anything.

ash_satoshi: I don't really see anything, Do you have any Japaneses Deck Boxes, in particular the new Enti, Suicune, Raikou Deck Box. Or any of my wants?

I don't but I do have my prerelease this Saturday.

Hiro191 said:

Also Wants is updated!

1x Steelix Prime
1x Tyranitar Prime
1x Raikou & Suicune Legend Top Half
1x Raikou & Suicune Legend Bottom Half

Would you do these for those?

Hello Please CML for:
1x Tyranitar Prime
3x poliwrath
1x politoed
2x Torterra
1x Omastar RH AR

thanks a lot!

my
ho-oh top x2
lugia top
ho-oh bottom

your
entei raikou legend top
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Tyranitar Prime

if not please cml

eevee: I can hold the seelves and Dragy Nats Promo till this weekend, sound good?

ash_satoshi: Are you willing to Trade the deck box?

Rikko145: Sorry no

Aphotic: Sorry the Promo is on hold for now, I will let you know if it becomes free again.

Mr.Ferrari: I see Staraptor FB, BTS x 2 and that's about it.

konter_j8902: I dont need any of those cards, as for your list, sorry I dont see anything.

Back