BW/BW2 HM Dive returning to Black and White?

Do you think Dive will return? (Maybe lots of you will say no)

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
I really enjoyed diving underwater in R/S. I hope they bring it back. It was calming.

Although I think they need to fix the fatal flaw of being able to use any pokemon you want while diving/surfing. Only water pokemon should be allowed to be used when diving, and only water, levitating, flying (including stuff like beedrill, venomoth, dustox, etc) when surfing.

I dont want dive to return, it was a dumb waste of time in Gen 3, a reason I dont like that generation that much.

imsocool4321 said:
I don't want dive to return, it was a dumb waste of time in Gen 3, a reason I don't like that generation that much.

As much as I liked diving, I would have to agree somewhat. It being a necessary part of the storyline did get kind of annoying when you consider that you had to surf a lot too (finding my way into Sootopolis city from underwater made me want to kill myself since I had no patience).

Maybe just make it an option to obtain certain pokemon and items, instead of making it a major part of the story?

888eddyx said:
Maybethey got rid of it because the question popped up of how can the player breathe underwater or hold his breath that long?!?!?!?! :p

Haha! I've always thought it was kind of weird to see my Rapidash underwater when I had to battle a Clamperl, maybe that's another reason. :p

I loved how there was so much water in Pokemon R/S/E, so it would be great if they brought it back. It was like two layers of routes, one above and below. So much to explore on the ocean floor.

manooill said:
It was like two layers of routes, one above and below.

It would be funny if they brought in a Flying route, like you battle pokemon up in the clouds lol. I guess there's a slim chance that could happen (although it would have been mentioned by now most likely) - wasn't there some emphasis on the sky for these games (Sky Arrow Bridge)?

Dive actually was a good idea. it offers a whole new set of pokemon. and i cant catch them without using that dang fishing rod. i hate the fishing rod! >.< Using dive gave me a pleasant alternative...

P0rygon-z said:
Dive actually was a good idea. it offers a whole new set of pokemon. and i cant catch them without using that dang fishing rod. i hate the fishing rod! >.< Using dive gave me a pleasant alternative...

I agree with you, I hate using the fishing rod but in my ruby version I would dive quite a bit just to see if the spots would take me some where I haven't been. I don't think that dive will make a come back, unless you need it to find something important.

I think dive will return, I liked it a lot. It could be a shout out for R/S remakes, but not be overkilled like in R/S.

Dive would be a fun addition to the game and a great throwback to R/S.

Also: I'm pretty sure in the anime they had some weird device that let people breathe underwater, like a mouth piece. I'm pretty sure they were just using something like that underwater.

Back