Holo energy

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Hey everyone. I just started to collect holo energy. But, I can't get too many of them because barely anyone in my league has them and I can't do online trades. So I was looking it up and apparently holo energy comes in theme decks from the sets they come from. Like the PK theme deck comes with holo energy from PK. So is it true? I figure it's the cheapest way to get holo energy.

I believe I've bought the Holon Phantoms theme decks before and they didn't come with Holo Energy IIRC. I'd like to see where you heard about this.

dmaster out.

I remember the first deck I bought where I actually got into the game was from power keepers, and there were no holo energies in it.

Dmaster: I looked it up on Serebii.net and it said that they came with holo energy.

Link (Well, an example anyway): http://www.serebii.net/card/themedeck/wildfire.shtml

Well, that's your first problem. Don't believe everything you see on Serebii. XDDD But yeah, seriously, I think that it's wrong. I've never ever seen Holo Energy in a deck before.

dmaster out.

Especially that type of holo energy. I was thinking the less rare kind like the ones from Holon Phantoms and Power Keepers. These are the rarest energy (and most expensive) energy you can get, so I doubt they put it in a theme deck.

Thanks for the help everyone :D

This leads to my next question, where's the best place to buy Holo Energy? If possible, in bulk?

i couldnt find any in bulk from ebay, i was just looking because i want some holo energies, its only one card for like $3

I have purchased every theme deck since Base set.
Holo energy has never come in any theme deck.

Sorry.

I have tons of holo energy for trade...
See my trade thread below!

Ebay, huh? Like Avacado, I checked and there weren't too many bulk holo energy sets.

Shakespeare: I'd love to trade with you! But I'm not allowed to do online trades.

The best thing other than online shopping would to ask around at a league. Many players, especially older ones have a surplus of them from the rainbow season, pop rewards, nats/worlds' energy, and many other places. Ask around, and you'll most likely get them pretty cheap.

^Only one player I've met has a good collection of holo energy. Other than that I'd have to look around. Thanks.

sigh i remember when a holo energy was the most rare and awesome thing around. I have a few, but i can't do online trades, soorry, but like everyone else, try ebay. I got mine from other kids who got theirs from who knows where. You could also look around for them just talk to people, at school, at Mc. Donalds, ok not really but it works, ive tried it!

Back