Ruling Holon Energy WP

Stuff like Drag Off (force switch), Hyper Beam (energy discard), Pure Power (damage counter), Pollen Hazard (Special conditions), and I'm thinking Plunder (Trainer discard) have their effects prevented. In short, if there's no number that is divisible by 10 in the text, it is prevented. Unless there's base damage.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Stuff like Drag Off (force switch), Hyper Beam (energy discard), Pure Power (damage counter), Pollen Hazard (Special conditions), and I'm thinking Plunder (Trainer discard) have their effects prevented. In short, if there's no number that is divisible by 10 in the text, it is prevented. Unless there's base damage.

ok, so does it prevent cards like Gardevoir(PK)??
Thanks in advance... :D

Holon WP prevents basically everything except damage done to you. If the opponent's attack is an effect on them or their Pokemon then it is not prevented.

It doesn't prevent Gardevoir PK either. Attacks like that are what you call "working out the base damage". You have to calculate the base damage by counting up the energies and then do that much damage, and damage is not prevented by Holon WP.

Lieutenant Houndoom covered everything really. You can't be put under a status condition, you can't have energy discarded from you by an attack, you can't have damage counters placed on you (this is different from "doing damage") and you can't be force-switched by attacks.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:

yes,plunder's effects also was prevented by holon wp.:)

Back