Holon Phantoms comes out today!!!!

Holon Phantoms: cool or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
I think today is the official day for Holon Phantoms to be released. (I saw it on a magazine ad) Hooray!!!!!!!!!11

By the by, this is my 400th post!!! Hooray too!!!

I'd give the deck a 7/10. There's nothing special about it except for the new R. Candy, POR and the ex's.

UM.....Holon Phantoms basically isn't all that great. The new Delta Pidgeot could work into a nice little devilish Meta-nite deck, the ex's are decent, and the Energy's/Rare Candy are just AWESOME! The Pidgeot's Attack can potentially get you lots of energies. Dragonite's poke-power can retrieve the E energies back.

Well, now it's the day after Holon phantoms came out. But sadly, I haven't been able to buy any cards yet.... boo hoo....

i got my box of holon phantom's opened all the pack's and liked what i got. i got an armaldo, kindra, gyardos, both rayquaza's, crawdaunt ex and mewtwo*.

yet it's still cheaper than what other store's would charge. Besides I say it was worth it to get a mewtwo * and a ex that copied rayquaza ex (deoxes) attack.

I have the original Expedition Mew which this one is just a reprint of. (with different artwork)

.....Hooray for me!

I have 2 bowtop mews, and without buying a box (yet), I get 2 free boxtoppers on prereleases because my mom is judge

don't want to brag or something...but, haha *laughs like the kid in the simpsons :D*

They reprint a lot charmander/charmeleon box topper's=secret rare's in dragon set.
i just wonder why the charizard from that set wasn't (it was a relly good card) reprented what they should have done was have it as the emerled, delta or legend maker box topper.

RE:  Holon Phantoms comes out today!!!!

cute-mew said:
I have 2 bowtop mews, and without buying a box (yet), I get 2 free boxtoppers on prereleases because my mom is judge

don't want to brag or something...but, haha *laughs like the kid in the simpsons :D*

*jacks the box topper's from cute-mew*
all right now i have four for my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back