Hoopa EX Sleeves

LoneWolf2113

Now With Sablenite!
So I was trying to figure out sleeves to buy for regionals and wanted something with a fun design. I saw the new Hoopa EX Sleeves available at GameStop and immediately fell in love with the design. However, I'd rather not have sleeves that feel and shuffle like the sleeves available in Elite Trainer Boxes. What are everyone's thoughts on how the Hoopa Sleeves play?

Thanks!
LoneWolf2113

So I was trying to figure out sleeves to buy for regionals and wanted something with a fun design. I saw the new Hoopa EX Sleeves available at GameStop and immediately fell in love with the design. However, I'd rather not have sleeves that feel and shuffle like the sleeves available in Elite Trainer Boxes. What are everyone's thoughts on how the Hoopa Sleeves play?

Thanks!
LoneWolf2113
They are the same exact quality as the kind found in the Elite Trainer Boxes based off what I've heard. That's nothing a good double sleeve can't fix though.

They are the same exact quality as the kind found in the Elite Trainer Boxes based off what I've heard. That's nothing a good double sleeve can't fix though.

I've got some pretty sleeves myself I just can't bring myself to use because of both the shuffle quality and not wanting to damage them, what's a good source for sleeves to double sleeve (particularly in the UK or EU area if possible)?

Back