How did you come up with a name for YOUR deck? :o

Ah, Light Venusaur, is there really an Umbreon (star) and Lefeon (star) card like in your siggy? O_O What packs can you get them in? Are they rare?

Lou Cypher said:
And its not Radio GG but Radio GaGa, named after the Queen song.

Clever, I like that. Like the song, too. ;)

Mine's very simple. Many Magmortar decks had cropped up before I had made mine, so I used the first 3 letters of Magmortar and used them as an acronym for Magmortar AGain?

Mewtwo_Ex said:
Ah, Light Venusaur, is there really an Umbreon (star) and Lefeon (star) card like in your siggy? O_O What packs can you get them in? Are they rare?
1stly it's:
Vaporeon *, Jolteon * & Flareon *- Which are in Ex: Power Keepers
Espeon * & Umbreon *-Which is in POP 5.
You can also find them in Japanese (which the scans are from in my sig), but there much harder to get in Japanese as their promo's (Umbreon *'s worth alot of money for the promo one).

I used all the similarities of my Final stage pokemon or either use a movie title but change a few words.
Example:
Clash of the Dragons!=(Rayquaza ex d, Flygon ex d, etc.)
Or any type comparisons
ex.
Hellfire=(Typhlosion MT, Magmortar)

I uaslly pick some think that has very little to do with me deck so it can stay screat i live in like the 2nd best metagame in the world so ever thing must be a screat or if your any good some one will tech agienst you. (example of what im talking about like bannet and blissy(not a real deck) il would call this some thing like ,Night Time at the Doctor's or N.T.D. this is all IMO)

It depends on the type and the pokemon. Like Empoleon and Shiftry would be Blades of Ice, and Salamance with Empoleon would Ice Dragon.

Back